In one year...

Options
The timing will never be perfect for you to pursue your dreams (honestly is timing ever really perfect?), so you might as well start NOW. If you don't, then next year you'll be a year older and not a step closer to it. Don't let your days pass you by!! Whatever your goal is: get fit, lose weight, change jobs, work on relationships, don't let today go by without taking ONE step towards what you want. You won't regret it!!
So what is your goal? Are you making progress towards it? Will you be further along in one year from now or still standing where you are? Want a push? Then find me on FB: www.facebook.com/kelli.hulst.1

Dream it and then DO IT!! Don't wait for the perfect time... The time is NOW!!

Replies

• kiannarb
    kiannarb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting that. I've been saying the next year thing for over five years now. And now, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! Now is my time. I'm tired of being stuck in the same spot each year. And I'm ready and have begun making the change. Thanks again :drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is what I needed this morning. You are such an inspiration to me. Thanks for this post. BTW, I'm on FB with you, but what do we do, just type in what's on our mind or what? Just wondering :-) Have a wonderful day filled with Happiness and Motivation!