Is anybody out there??

Options
Hey guys!

My name is Katie. I'm 19 and I started using MFP a week ago so I'm still pretty new here. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and (hopefully) losing the weight I want to lose!

Replies

• newki
    newki Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) If you'd like some encouragement and a friend, go ahead and add me.:bigsmile:
  • katiekiernan9322
    Options
    Welcome! :) If you'd like some encouragement and a friend, go ahead and add me.:bigsmile:

Thanks! I added you :)
  • marshabald
    Options
    hi i would like friend if possible...im new here also, im not new here but i think we could help encourage each other..
  • MsTammie68
    MsTammie68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi i would like friend if possible...im new here also, im not new here but i think we could help encourage each other..

You got it!
  • rachelc677
    rachelc677 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Rachel am 46 and I have been on MFP for a week today.... I have a weight goal lost of 92lbs and am also looking for friends to whom I could offer my support and who would like to support me on this long journey which I am embarking on...
  • Nirvana16
    Nirvana16 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi, I am completely new, and looking for friends, if u need friends u can add me:)
  • TanyaReyes
    TanyaReyes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Looking for some friends and/or encouragement...Add Me.
  • briannakaechele
    Options
    always looking for more encouragement, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Leonardo_Gosh
    Options
    Sure, i'll add you !!
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    hey back! Love the profile picture! This site should be somewhat fun and not so serious! Welcome aboard!
  • Amycrochet17
    Options
    All are welcome to add me!! We all need encouragement and support!!! :flowerforyou:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Is anybody out there??

I want to believe.

tumblr_mg4i71y7uB1s1xc6lo1_500.gif
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Is anybody out there??

I want to believe.

tumblr_mg4i71y7uB1s1xc6lo1_500.gif

The truth is actually in the waffle...
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I think I am way out there :bigsmile: Others would agree :laugh:
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome... support is really here...
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new motivating friends. Please feel free to add me anyone!
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i have been on here since febuary, i am on daily, feel free to add me Friend!
  • alisa1958
    alisa1958 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey there,

I am also new. For me it has been a few days that I have been on MFP.
    I am not trying to loose weight, but to maintain my fitness level and weight.

Yes, I have reached my goal weight but it can be challenging maintaining it.
    Some say it is even harder once you reach your goal weight to actually keep it.

I do workout 5 times a week and once a week I have a personal trainer that comes
    to my home for one hour. I also eat clean most days of the week. I do cardio and
    weight training, I have just started using Jillian Michael's work out video like the
    30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. I like the idea of circuit training and not just all
    cardio or all weights.

Hope to talk to you all and maybe I can give some advice to some of you struggling
    to loose.

Alisa
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Keep reading & learning. And don't give up before the miracle happens!