Just joined!

Options
Hi there,

My names Sah, literally just joined just now! I'm 26 from Glasgow, Scotland. I've been on various diets etc. in the past and always struggled with my weight. I lost about 4 stone a few years ago due to an eating disorder and since then its all piled back on. I find it so hard to control my eating in any way without feeling guilty/bingeing/obsessing etc.etc. but I'm really unhappy with my weight right now and really want to do something positive about it. This seems like a great place to do just that! I look forward to finding out more, learning from all you guys and to finally getting my weight sorted!

Thanks, Sah xx

Replies

• bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

My names Sah, literally just joined just now! I'm 26 from Glasgow, Scotland. I've been on various diets etc. in the past and always struggled with my weight. I lost about 4 stone a few years ago due to an eating disorder and since then its all piled back on. I find it so hard to control my eating in any way without feeling guilty/bingeing/obsessing etc.etc. but I'm really unhappy with my weight right now and really want to do something positive about it. This seems like a great place to do just that! I look forward to finding out more, learning from all you guys and to finally getting my weight sorted!

Thanks, Sah xx
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Whoop hit the wrong button. Welcome Sah. I'm from Kilmarnock but you'll find people all over the world here to help you to stick to your eating plan. It's not a diet, it's a whole new healthy way of eating and living your life - YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT and feel better about yourself if you log in and talk to us every day
  • sah84
    sah84 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks so much for the welcome! :) And for the kind words of encouragement - going to try my best to stick with this and adopt a more healthy way of life. Thanks again x
  • terrijayne
    terrijayne Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi hun..im from way down south in bournemouth. welcome to the site its pretty awesome here. add me as a friend if u wanna chat or just for some support
  • sah84
    sah84 Posts: 5
    Options
    Aww thanks to you too for the welcome! :) Been having a nose about the message boards and feeling inspired. Have added you, thanks! x