New and need some supportive friends

Options
Mission commencing...

MFP rejoined.
Gym membership in Dubai purchased.

Time to get on it!

Would love some supportive and positive friends to help me along the way... In return you will get the same from me :)

Look forward to being MFP friends

Jodie. Xxx

Replies

• BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :) WELCOME
  • knip1
    knip1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello, my name is jasmine.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • emeraldj18
    Options
    Hi Jodi,
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend.It has helped me lots by having supportive friends on MFP.Good luck to you on your Journey towards healthy living and eating:smile:

Jeanine
  • valeriebenjamin1
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new as well. (Came back after using Weight Watchers for over a year). Excited to combine this with my new fitbit that should be arriving today. Feel free to add me!
  • wizwitch
    wizwitch Posts: 82
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new and also looking for some supportive friends.:smile:
  • welshdiane1
    Options
    Hi Jodie, I am new also. I just signed up today, I was using lose it, but this seems to be much mroe user friendly. feel free to add me to your friends list, I need all the support I can get and will give the same.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome! You came to the right place. The people on here are sooo supportive. I've been on here about 11 months and I've lost 49 pounds. I've been slacking off a little bit lately, or it would've been more, but with the encouragement that I've been receiving from MFPs, I'm still pluggin'! Please --- feel free to count me in. :flowerforyou:
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks into MFP and would love to be your friend. Please feel free to add me!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hi Jodie
    Add me I am looking for supportive friends. Anybody can add me.
  • lotsander
    Options
    I recently found my way back to mfp as well! Feel free to add:)
  • Seraphemz
    Seraphemz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My name is Angel. I just got into this as well. Add me if you like.