Shoe fetish?

Options

Replies

• Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Number 1, number 1, number 1, number 1. Sooooo gorgeous.

I'm a size 9, btw. If you get a BOGO deal, I'm in :)

And btw, congrats on your upcoming nuptials.
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who has said to make sure that you get a pair that fit properly and are relatively comfortable. Because you NEED to keep your shoes on for the whole evening. It's your wedding, you're on display all night, and there's no sense in going to all kinds of effort to look amazing only to ruin the effect by taking off your shoes. Your feet will hurt, yes, but it's one night. You can handle it.

(And before anyone asks, I wore 6" platform heels to my wedding, and they didn't come off until about 2 in the morning.)

Edited to add that I think both pairs are lovely, but the second pair does have more of a classic 1950's look.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    She could always wear the heels to the actual wedding and then bring flats to wear for the rest of the day
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The second!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    The second one, especially if the first pair isn't in your size! You don't want to be in pain your whole wedding and then be bandaging blisters afterwards, that would just suck.
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think the second pair is vintage, classy and simple. I prefer those.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I like the first shoe much better but if it is a vintage wedding the second pair should be your choice. BTW, my choice does not take into consideration for the dress as the embelishment on the shoe should be carried thru the dress and pssibly thru the veil.
  • Mimisam45
    Mimisam45 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous shoes, but I think the second pair is a bit more "frumpy" than the first pair. And I am an old lady!!! :happy:
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I LOVE both pairs but, I would go with the one available in your size. As you don't want to be uncomfortable on your wedding day.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I like the first one, its your wedding go nuts!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Both are adorable. I prefer the second!
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    First, most def.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Depends on the style of your dress, really. The second ones look the best, however.
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The first ones.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    first one
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Number 1 for sure
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If you're going for vintage go for #2! Those are absolutely adorable and they look a lot more comfortable.
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I like the first pair
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I desperately love shoes, and I think the second pair is prettier. I'm now going to go admire the 50 ish pairs in my closet. :love:
  • Gusman14
    Gusman14 Posts: 94
    Options
    Second ones.

But give me boots if you want to satisfy my fetish for shoes. :devil: :devil: :devil: