Im new and I need friends..

Options
Hello everyone.. My name is Kianna, and I been trying to lose weight since I left high school. I've been out now for 2 years. I'm 19 years old and I'm 250 pounds. I work 2 jobs , so I'm never home, and sometimes I eat once a day. I tried eating 6 meals a day I don't like it cause I feel like I'm going to explode, hcg, weight watchers, insanity, biggest loser. You name it I tried it. I even thought of going under the knife. I recently discovered that I emotionally eat, and I eat because I know its there. I'm currently doing zumba exercises and trying to eat better. I also have NO patient. Every time I see my friends I want to look like them. I'm tired of hiding my fat. I want to get rid of it before OCT 5 6 .. I need help & I need friends.

Replies

• nikkiwrightkapels
    Options
    Hi! I am also an emotional eater! I get stressed i eat. bored.. hey there's a bag of chips! I also notice when i diet and exercise and don't see any results I tend to eat cause I am depressed! The good news is I recognize what i am doing and there fore am able to control it. I do zumba at home at least 4 times a week and love it! I have started to drop some pounds which motivates me even more!!
  • toojuicy057
    toojuicy057 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me toojuicy057 you willl be my first friend
  • thamespathwalker
    Options
    Hi Kianna!
    It is great to meet you.I tend to be a yo yo slimmer. Up, down, Up down, etc. We can be each other's weight loss and keep it off supporters if you like.
    Speak soon,
    Ralph
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi Kianna, I'll be your friend. This is a great website/app and I think it's very inspiring and motivational. You can do this and I support you!
  • amandaelizabeth81
    amandaelizabeth81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • sierrawolf500
    Options
    i need friends to im new
  • LarryWorrall
    LarryWorrall Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Kianna i also struggle with weight up and down. I will be glad to be your friend and support you in reaching your goal feel free to friend me.