25.5 Pounds lost so far! Pictures :)

Options
miss_sneakz
miss_sneakz Posts: 33 Member
Hello MFP Community!

I just wanted to share my progress photos with you. I am currently 4.5 pounds away from being halfway to my goal weight of 125 pounds.

When I started this journey, I was 185 pounds. I could not believe I let myself get to that point, ever. My parents have been fitness professionals for my entire life, so I think it was kind of a rebellion thing at first. I didn’t want to work out or be healthy, because growing up, that was what I was surrounded with. My mom told me the other day that I would always say, “I’ll eat whatever I want, I don’t care.”

Anyway, last July, I started my journey by completing the full 60 day program of Insanity. I lost 10 pounds! It was an amazing feeling. I completed my second Tough Mudder right after completing the workout DVDs. I then fell off of the wagon. I went to Vegas for my birthday in October, and then the next two months were the holidays. Come January 2013, I was 177 and disgusted with myself. I decided it was time for a PERMANENT change. A lifestyle change. I kicked my butt into gear and started working out 6 days a week and logging EVERYTHING (even if it wasn’t pretty) I consumed into My Fitness Pal. I have gained SO MANY buddies and motivational people on here. I have to thank each and every one of you. I am nowhere near done, but I am close. Nothing can stop me now!

The three pictures are of January 2013 (177 pounds), March 2013 (163 pounds), and April 2013 (159.5 pounds).

My goal is to be 125 by the end of September to complete my third Tough Mudder!

Good luck to all of you and your fitness ventures! Feel free to add me as a friend on here! I also have a motivational tumblr/fitblr …sneakzfitness.tumblr.com . All I have on there are motivational pictures and words for my own sanity and whoever would like to view them .

EA460406-BE7C-4838-84F0-F0DD113C7220-8087-0000031AD2F07ED6.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!