1st pair.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Curtain #2.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    She could always wear the heels to the actual wedding and then bring flats to wear for the rest of the day

good idea, but not.
    usually the dress is tailored to the height of the shoe she will wear walking down the aisle.
    if she loses 3-4 inches in height by switching to flats after the walk, the dress will drag more than it already does and she will trip on it, guaranteed.
    Wedding gowns are already somewhat cumbersome and hard to maneuvre, unless it's a short gown, you really need to pick a pair of shoes, then take the dress to get hemmed.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Second pair. Hands down. Not even a tie, not a hard decision. Not even close.

the "brooch" is totally vintage and the style is totally classic.
  • sarahkalt88
    sarahkalt88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nice subject right? Now that I got your attention I need your help! I am getting married in November and I have to decide on a pair of shoes to wear. The two below are the ones I like the most. Out of the two options which one do you like? Might I mention that I chose these because my wedding is vintage inspired. Male/female help appreciated please! :)

o4xY6fd.jpg

V9PmrCY.jpg

The first pair remind me of a pair of Jimmy Choo's that have the similar cut out detail. I think the second pair are more vintage looking. Its going to be a long day so I would probably go with the second pair for practicality. The first pair, although VERY cute, have more places for your feet to rub and blister :(
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    She could always wear the heels to the actual wedding and then bring flats to wear for the rest of the day

This too.
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The first ones, if they don't hurt. They are prettier, but they look like they may cause you pain.
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1st are gorgeous and no doubt will be getting kicked off at the night time :drinker:
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Nice subject right? Now that I got your attention I need your help! I am getting married in November and I have to decide on a pair of shoes to wear. The two below are the ones I like the most. Out of the two options which one do you like? Might I mention that I chose these because my wedding is vintage inspired. Male/female help appreciated please! :)

o4xY6fd.jpg

V9PmrCY.jpg

I don't like either but would go with the first ones if I had to choose.

ETA: Okay.. I take that back..I sorta like the first ones.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    truthfully......I'm not really a fan of either....but if I had to choose between those 2.....the 2nd.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    The first pair is pretty.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    as a shoe fetishist, I'd buy both pairs!

I prefer the first pair, they are absolutely gorgeous and I want a pair! The heel also looks more sturdy for being stood about all day, but i second the having a fabulous pair of flats for later in the day.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    The first ones but I HATE that they're pink! About any other color would be amazing!
  • momwhosbusy
    momwhosbusy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yup agree with this...you'll have hours in pics on top of the wedding and reception. I just was the MC for a friend's wedding and she did the 2 pairs thing. Once she got to the recieving line she was literally kicking her heeled shoes to/at me and begging for the flats! lol

This too.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I am not super excited by either pair. They're both pretty, but they're not for this season. For a vintage, you might want to consider a T-strap open-toe or a sling back, both of which are Spring/Summer. If these two are the ones you love, then go with pair No. 2. If you're getting married in the Fall, then disregard and go with No. 2.
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options

o4xY6fd.jpg
    These ones!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    The 2nd ones seem more vintage to me.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Have you considered something in a boat shoe? Oh well, hard decision as both are nice, but I kinda prefer the first pair.

Congrats!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like the first ones. Are both pair comfortable?
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Now that I can see them, yeah, the first ones are pretty but the second ones make more sense if you'll be doing any after wedding dancing. I think they're both lovely.