High calorie boost needed

Options
2FatToRun
2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
I am sick of avocado and I cannot drink olive oil. I am full as crap all the time it seems and even snack when if I get hungry but I am still not reaching high enough calories. PLZ post any high calorie food options that you use that are very small to consume preferably from healthiest to not first choices. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Nut butters are a great one! I'm in LOVE with almond butter and I drizzle a little pure honey with it and have it on whole grain toast. :)
  • bluestar239
    Options
    Try Peanut Butter...2 TB is like 210 calories and plenty of protein. But I would try to get the reduced fat version. Great on apples :)
  • 2FatToRun
    Options
    Nut butters are a great one! I'm in LOVE with almond butter and I drizzle a little pure honey with it and have it on whole grain toast. :)

Yeah I have caramel almond butter maybe I should just eat 3 serving of it lol
  • sailawaykate
    Options
    Big spoon full of peanut/almond/nut butter. 200+ calories. Add celery or apple slices to make it less bachelor-esque (I just eat it from the jar....)

Handful of nuts. 150-250 depending on hand size and nut type.

Larabar or other natural ingredient protein/meal replacers. 200+ calories

Protein shakes or Ensure (which I can't stand, but I like the Atkins shakes since they're low-sugar).

A cookie?

Also, who do you know that drinks olive oil? Gross! lol.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I am sick of avocado and I cannot drink olive oil. I am full as crap all the time it seems and even snack when if I get hungry but I am still not reaching high enough calories. PLZ post any high calorie food options that you use that are very small to consume preferably from healthiest to not first choices. Thanks in advance.

I'm just curious.... do you have a health problem that keeps you from drinking olive oil?
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hummus.
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    full fat milk , has carbs fats protien and high calories what more do you need
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered macadamia nuts. You're welcome.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hummus.

like...a whole tub?

Full fat cheese/milk/yogurt.

NUTS
  • kloser2kona
    Options
    dark chocolate
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    carrots and 1 T of pb, still light but gets a good 200.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hummus.

give me all your hummus, high calorie day or not
  • jacquelinemoniquegarcia
    Options
    Full fat Chocolate milk :)
  • 2FatToRun
    Options
    Big spoon full of peanut/almond/nut butter. 200+ calories. Add celery or apple slices to make it less bachelor-esque (I just eat it from the jar....)

Handful of nuts. 150-250 depending on hand size and nut type.

Larabar or other natural ingredient protein/meal replacers. 200+ calories

Protein shakes or Ensure (which I can't stand, but I like the Atkins shakes since they're low-sugar).

A cookie?

Also, who do you know that drinks olive oil? Gross! lol.

:laugh: I have seen it as a suggestion on many threads that and avocados. I will try nut butters and nuts. Thanks everyone who gave such great ideas
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Reese's cups.
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Turkey Bacon, sorbet, and dark chocolate covered espresso beans! Yummy. Now I'm hungry! lol
  • 2FatToRun
    Options
    I found it. 445 calories and delicious. It will def hold me until I can figure out a new one.
  • peterd8863
    Options
    custard creme filled Brioche covered in nutella an peanut butter layer with full fat milk at side
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Look at my diary...pretty similar gross calorie goals.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,705 Member
    Options
    BACON. Eat a package.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition