HI, I am new

Options
Good morning,
I have used other websites, and still " fell off the wagon" I am hoping to " Getterdone" this time, I am trying to lose about 50 lbs, so all encouragement is greatly appreciated! I am an Admin person that sits most of the day, sometimes not even leaving my desk for lunch. I am trying to eat healthier, because I have high cholestrol, and am overweight. Its cruise time in December, and I really want to look good in those sundresses and shorts. Thanks for the support!
Suzi

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Suzi! Good luck reaching your goals!
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP can be such a great tool. I've tried to find a tool that will help me stay focused for a long period of time. I've been doing MFP seriously for about 3 weeks, and was tracking my food for about a month prior to that. I love all the support that's available! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find a lot of support here.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You will find yourself addicted to this site! I am in the same spot as you. Friend me if you want! :) I am to the point where I am on here more then Facebook. We can do this together!
  • bmathies
    bmathies Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome!
    It's great to be held accountable, but most of all-It's great you took the initative and have a goal!! I know you can do it! Be faithful to logging your food and exercise-and the site does the rest! Add me as a friend if you would like-I love the extra encouragment also! Best of Luck--Have a great cruise!