Ever tried Hydroxycut Hardcore X?

Options
Post your opinions on it!

Replies

• cocacole77
    cocacole77 Posts: 53
    Options
    The best way is the right way...eat right and exercise. Lose weight at your bodies pace not some medicines pace. Don't get your body used to the extra caffeine in Hydroxycut. You DO NOT need stuff like this to lose weight.
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Tried it once, when I stopped my head hurt nonstop for awhile (I think I was going through caffeine withdrawls). Figured out it was better for me to just go about it the old fashion way...eat right and exercise. Overall, I felt like it was a waste of $$$. Everyone is different though. Maybe it'll work for you.
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Sorry But the only thing I ever took was Alli.. everything else gave me side effects, so I am afraid to try anything like that... The way I see it, once I swallow that pill, no matter how bad the side effects, its already in me...so I steer clear.

Watching what i put in my mouth, making lasting changes to the way I eat, cook and prepare meals, and exercise even if only mange a nightly walk around the block..it works, slowly, but its coming off :)

Good luck in whatever u decide
  • babanov
    babanov Posts: 14
    Options
    Actually, I use it for about 2 weeks now, can recommend it, but only if you really work out hard. Then the whole energy from the pills will burn and your metabolism gets a boost.
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Never tried it but most Muscletech products are very overpriced for what they do, you are paying for a brand name. You are also talking about if you are very lucky, a .1lb difference in a week using a fat burner versus not using one. They mostly just give you more energy due to whatever stimulants they have. Unless you are already low on body fat you don't really need it, just a good diet like the other posters have said.