Anyone have a Vitamix?

Options
2»

Replies

• Driving_Miss_Daisy
    Options
    I have had my Vitamix since 2003 and it is still going strong. The speed knob is having trouble but full throttle still works just fine. I use always use to make fruit smoothies and I loved them. Then I became a diabetic and no more fruit smoothies. Talk about spiking the blood sugar. You will not regret buying one, they are great.
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love mine. My husband saw it demonstrated at Costco and bought it. I thought it was pretty expensive but I have
    loved it! My other blender would overheat all the time and I was worried that the motor was going to burn out. Not
    a problem with the Vitamix! I make smoothies every morning and it does a great job. You can make hot soups, hummus,
    dips and healthy sherbert, to list just a few of the things you can do with it. It also comes with a great warranty. I
    would recommend if you can afford it.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm just getting back to you all now. Thanks so much for all your replies. We are definitely leaning toward the Vitamix. I appreciate all your input!
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Vitamix's are incredible! I've never regretted buying mine a few years ago.

They're pricey, but totally worth it. If you want to save a few dollars, you can use a "promotion code" from an online affiliate like www.rawblends.com/vitamix-blender/ to get free shipping (normally $25+). They also sell refurbished ones directly from the factory ($100+ cheaper) and they still come with a 5 year warranty. You can get free shipping on those too with the coupon code.

Thanks so much for the tip!
  • Shannon16385
    Options
    I just bought the Ninja Mega System this weekend. From what I read online, it does everything the Vitamix does except heat items. In three days of using it, I absolutely love it! Makes great smoothies (whole fruit juicing) and works well as a food processor.

This exactly.
  • Fisherdh13
    Fisherdh13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love mine. Get it. (Look on QVC for good prices)
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm currently saving up for a vitamix blender myself. Heard they're pretty awesome. For those that have one , which model do u own? Not sure if I should just go with the least xpensive one.
  • tocara
    tocara Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i just bought mine off the shopping channel, they had it on as a showstopper!!! so awesome, and i am looking forward to it arriving next week.