Help.. burger recipe!

Options
KPaden1221
KPaden1221 Posts: 433
I need a good burger recipe.. And it has be to beef.. no one but me will eat ground turkey!

Replies

• kzulock
    kzulock Posts: 6
    Options
    hungry-girl.com has a good one. it is call outside-in burger. i made it the other day. it was really good.
  • PapaPolarBear
    Options
    just make sure you use extra lean ground beef
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Have you ever thought of mixing the ground beef w/ the ground turkey?
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    LOL check your status comment. I posted my recipe there. :n)
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    I'M JUST TIRED OF THE SAME HAMBURGER WITH KETCHUP MUSTARD PICKLE LETTUCE ONION... I NEED SOMETHING MORE FUN.. SPICY OR SOMETHING.. DANGIT!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I'M JUST TIRED OF THE SAME HAMBURGER WITH KETCHUP MUSTARD PICKLE LETTUCE ONION... I NEED SOMETHING MORE FUN.. SPICY OR SOMETHING.. DANGIT!

So add some jalepenos. (spelling?)
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My husband like to call this an A-1 burger. Make a normal burger (we use beef or venison with worchestershire sauce, garlic salt, and onion powder mixed in), and top with a slice of pepper-jack cheese and A1 steak sauce. You could also top with some onion slices and jalapeno slices if you want more kick to it.

Try reading the burger menu next time you're out at a restaurant or look one up online to get ideas. I think my husband borrowed this idea from Applebee's :smile:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I just thought of another one! Try a Taco Burger - mix taco seasoning into your meat before making the patties. Top with your normal taco ingredients - lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, taco sauce instead of ketchup, guacamole, etc.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    hungry-girl.com has a good one. it is call outside-in burger. i made it the other day. it was really good.

I made this too, it is pretty good.

I also like just salt, pepper, a tad of garlic salt and liquid smoke or worchestershire sauce on it
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I get mine from the local butchers he makes them nice and lean for me and I use the George to cook them so again less fat :bigsmile: but I went searching and these made me drool lol :drinker:

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes_menus/collections/healthy_burger_recipes
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    MMMMm We treid the Korean BBQ Burgers (I use turkey cause I don't eat red meat but the recipe calls for beef) It was SO flipping good! Got it from a friend on here. BRB with the link :smile:

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1646413
  • brwneyes71
    brwneyes71 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I need a good burger recipe.. And it has be to beef.. no one but me will eat ground turkey!

Butterball now has turkey burgers that taste like beef