Quick Tip To be Instantly More Attractive

Options
2»

Replies

• weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    i put a picture of myself up with bright red lipstick on a dating website. I thought it was the worst of the three pictures I had on that profile. It was the one that was liked to almost exclusion by the men.

when I wear my red lipstick now, my boyfriend can't help but kiss me right away...even knowing it's going end up all over him....

red is hot.

it just is.

I've been on the search for my perfect red for a long time! I get close, the best I can do is a red wine color.
    I don't look good in bright red but I go for a raisin color..its still red just darker.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I have a theory that people like me who are really pale and blush easily, we don't look good in red a lot of the time, probably because we don't need extra red ;)

I'd actually welcome someone to come help me find shades for special occasions. I have my things that I use to make my green eyes pop but I don't know if I've ever accomplished sexy lol
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Smile! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Dirtnap, my Friend was wearing a red shirt in his pic today..I felt compelled to compliment him on it..

I like how wearing red makes my skin look flushed..
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I wear a lot of red! It's my favorite colour, and is certainly a very sexy colour :)
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'm screwed I don't even turn red when I blush
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say booze, but red works too. :wink:
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I thought the answer was going to be alcohol :laugh:

lmao.

Red Panties are even hotter.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    wear magnets
    or Velcro
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If red is sexy why aren't rashes getting people laid? Surely this study should prove that people with really bad eczema / acne are at the very tippy top of the sexual attractiveness food chain :tongue:
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I thought it was wearing glasses. When I take them off I look more attractive, and so does everyone else.
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Look just a smidge to the left. Yes! That photo right there.....Red
  • lmhay3s
    lmhay3s Posts: 3
    Options
    i'm a fan of the red lipstick. Yep. Anything red, really...
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    And of course I look horrible in red. But I can always wear some red accessories :) lipstick hasn't ever been my thing either...haven't found my color I guess.
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    any Prince fans out there? Little Red corvette..................... love it!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'm screwed I don't even turn red when I blush

same