Ladies - Sports bras??

Options
124»

Replies

• Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Look for 'encapsulated compression'. Try runnerswarehouse.com. Good luck!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I've always liked just the regular Hanes with racerback you can get from Walmart, or their Danskin line as well. Super comfy and during the summer I wear them alot with a daygo.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I honest to goodness thought (until I read a few of these bra threads) that I was the only woman in the world who wears a real bra under a sports bra. I started doing it when I played sports in HS and even though I have some really good high impact sports bras now, my default is the double bra. Keeps the girls from pounding while I run.
  • zangy
    zangy Posts: 1
    Options
    I never thought that other girls wore bras under sports bras and that I was the weird one. Lol. I like it because yes the girls stays in place and I guess it doesn't hurt as much when they bounce around. (If that make sense)
  • parnyparn
    parnyparn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey DrivenDiva Lanebryant has sports bras which offer different levels of support. I do turbofire and im a 38E so I do a who bunch of jumping in mine and I can attest to their sports bras keeping the girls in place. I have 2 different ones and they both are good.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have anywhere that has sports bras for massive girls - most of those mentioned so far don't go big enough for me :cry:

I'm a 44HH in Elomi bras. I "think" the Enell bras might work. If you go by there measurements instead of the listed bra sizes a 44HH would be between a 6 and 7. I'd prefer to try one on instead of online orders, but I may break down and just order one. I wear an old bra that's too small with two sports bras from Walmart and still have significant bounce when doing more than a leisurely walk.