The body you WANT - photos?

Options

Replies

• carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm going to post a video instead in hopes that maybe some of you will watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQMkm0bqRvo

That right there is Cirque du Soleil artist and champion pole dancer Jenyne Butterfly. I envy not only her small, yet super strong physique but also her incredible skill. That right there is functional fitness. If you've never heard of her I highly suggest searching her on youtube. I was able to meet her in person and take a workshop with her, and I swear she is as strong as an ox but still maintains a very feminine yet muscular body.

watched the video and i'm amazed at how effortlessly she flows through the movement

yep, this is amazing. I really need to start going back to pole class

Hell I need to start, but I need more upper body strength I think lol idk

Don't wait!! You will gain upper body strength by just going! That's like when people say they need to lose weight before taking a fitness class lol just go. Sure it will be hard at first but everybody starts somewhere. Jenyne (the girl in the video) has been pole dancing for 11 years and does other aerial acrobatics but she had to start somewhere too just like you and me. Of course she is an icon in the pole world but you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it.
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Miesha-Cupcake-Tate.jpg
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Miesha-Cupcake-Tate.jpg
    Love her figure...
    I have come to know and accept my overall body shape and genetic tendencies.. I try not to focus on a body type i know I could never attain such as tall and narrow or short and small frame. I am medium to large boned with wider hips and shoulders. I can never change my underlying foundation so i now work with it! I love the toned/muscular look and I can carry extra muscle.
    Why fight something.. Embrace your natural genetic tendencies, accept what IS... Enjoy YOUR body! ????????????
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Here

8605468115_89f6bfc434.jpg
    image by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm going to post a video instead in hopes that maybe some of you will watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQMkm0bqRvo

That right there is Cirque du Soleil artist and champion pole dancer Jenyne Butterfly. I envy not only her small, yet super strong physique but also her incredible skill. That right there is functional fitness. If you've never heard of her I highly suggest searching her on youtube. I was able to meet her in person and take a workshop with her, and I swear she is as strong as an ox but still maintains a very feminine yet muscular body.

watched the video and i'm amazed at how effortlessly she flows through the movement

yep, this is amazing. I really need to start going back to pole class

Hell I need to start, but I need more upper body strength I think lol idk

Don't wait!! You will gain upper body strength by just going! That's like when people say they need to lose weight before taking a fitness class lol just go. Sure it will be hard at first but everybody starts somewhere. Jenyne (the girl in the video) has been pole dancing for 11 years and does other aerial acrobatics but she had to start somewhere too just like you and me. Of course she is an icon in the pole world but you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it.

Lol i really didn't think of it like that. I'm going to look up some classes near me.
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I want to be toned like this

nicole-scherzinger-bikini-11.jpg?w=440&h=609

But this is also good too, I'm closer to looking like this at the moment which I don't mind .
    Kim-Kardashian-Sexy-Bikini.jpg
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    mary-kate-olsen-maxwell-snow-02.jpg

I hate to be rude, but just skinny?

I wanna be a girl with some meat, muscle, and who scares the boys! hehe

i have boobs and butt, i don't like them :\ I want them gone. lol :p
  • leaftopia
    Options
    0403-lauren-conrad-may-glamour-cover_fa1.jpeg

I'm short and quite petite so something like this is what I'm aiming for.
  • adopt321
    adopt321 Posts: 111
    Options
    It's interesting what body type appeals to us, but for me this is ghastly thin and very unhealthy.
    mary-kate-olsen-maxwell-snow-02.jpg
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    i have boobs and butt, i don't like them :\ I want them gone. lol :p

*cue every man on the planet weeping in despair* :laugh:
  • legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
  • legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The girl on the right is pretty close to perfect:

tumblr_lvyd0d8WTo1qk3lgjo1_500.jpg

what's the difference?
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to post pics BUT...

1. Maria Sharapova. I may have a girl crush on her, but I'd take her body any day...

934_maria-sharapova-hot-1823573287_zpse54e65fa.jpg

2. Alyssa Miller.

13_alyssa-miller-body-paint_02_zps6433e58d.jpg

Both of them are slender, but no bones sticking out. They also have similar structure to mine. No pronounced hips. However, they both have boobs, which I don't have. :-/

I'm surprised at all the pics posted of people with bones protruding. Yikers.
  • SweetCrumb
    SweetCrumb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I like your thinking, take the best looking bits from a few people. There are a lot of smoking hot people being linked in this thread and that above butt is near perfect. I think with a lot of dedication and perhaps some performance enhancing supplements I might look a bit like this guy.

not working?

Dunno, the url is fine, must be the link itself.

I have that butt pic as my desk top, everytime I see it I'm like -
    dat-*kitten*.jpg

This is a girl I went to high school with, she lost a lot of weight and now she could be a fitness model.

She is stunning and you can see she radiates positivity! Gorgeous banner too.
  • amfisher89
    Options
    I have never been a skinny person but ever since I had my daughter in 2008, I just can seem to lose this weight. I just got off the Depo shot because of the weight gain and also because my husband and I are wanting to try for a baby. I really would like to have my old body back, from high school, when I weighted 135 but at 221 pounds I really don't see that happening. As a full time college student, mother, wife, and part time employee I am finding it hard to find the motivation I need.

But if there was anyone in a picture I would look at for motivation it would be her.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IQOXqJA-F7I/TvVGaJW4gMI/AAAAAAAAFq0/Jl2Y6rt0izA/s1600/marilyn_monroe_beach_breeze.jpg
  • kidakiwi
    kidakiwi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    879.jpg

I don't remember who she is but I love her body

??? no idea what went wrong but here is the direct link if someone wants to take a shot
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Trish-Stratus.jpg
    Trish Stratus
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Anna Paquin has got it going on!

Anna-Paquin-Stephen-Moyer-Scream-Team-anna-paquin-16366837-816-1222.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    So the body I WANT and aspire to become is Tara Heinz
    tumblr_lr9ip6DNGN1r1n07ho1_500.jpg

But I would really be quite happy to be close to my lowest weight which was 6 years ago
    I was young and stupid and thought I was still SOOOO heavy.

l.jpg
    l.jpg
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    kat dennings! she's curvy and healthy and delicious.

kat-dennings08140702.jpg

kat-dennings-louis-vuitton.jpg

Kat-Dennings-NYLON_MAY_2009.2.jpg