Magic No of Intake Calorie - Detailed

Options
Hi all,

Already thanks for taking the time to read through.

Searching on some advice by honest experienced people on how to tackle what to eat or not.

I am currently 18 years of age - height 5' 11' and weigh 185 pounds. At a glance I am not considered fat - because it's all spread proportionally around my body...that's until I hit the beach.

If we had to take the body types I would consider myself an endomorph - BUT - somewhere I read that's all bogus.

I do at least 30 minutes cardio running a day with 3 body-weight workouts on alternate days - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. All of this is performed outside in the fresh air - I don't like stuffy gyms.

I can see no loss in extra body fat - I calculated this to be 7 pounds.

If I lose more than 7 pounds of fat I would begin losing muscle mass WHICH IS BAD.

As regards to meals - I follow the 6 meals a day -> 3 in the 500 calorie range and 3 in the 200-250 calories range with at least 8 cups of water.

Food includes:

Breakfast (8am):

1 Boiled Egg
2 Slices of Wholemeal Toast
1 Tsp of Vitalite Fat Free Butter
1 Tsp of Hellmann's 'Real' Mayonaise
4 slices of tomato
Half-small can of low fat tuna
Centrum Multi-Vitamin
Seven Seas Fish Oil

Mid-Mid Day Snack (10am):

1 Whole Apple
1 tbsp Peanut Butter

Lunch (12pm)

2 Slices of Wholemeal Toast
1 Tsp of Vitalite Fat Free Butter
1 Tsp of Hellmann's 'Real' Mayonaise
4 slices of tomato
Half-small can of low fat tuna

Mid-Afternoon Snack (2pm)
Orange
Drink about 2-3 cups of water

PWO Snack (7pm)

1 Banana
3/4 (0.75) cups Natural Oats

Dinner (7-8pm)

Basically what I find ready home-made (not more than 600 calories for sure)

(NO TEA OR COFFEE)

****I am noticing I am taking too much sugars from fruit - I cannot see how I can replace them though.***

I don't mind what to eat - I realized that the taste doesn't matter as long as it is healthy.

EAT TO LIVE - not LIVE TO EAT

So how much calories should I be taking in - the magic number? I calculated this to be around 1630 if I need to shed 7 pounds of excess fat.

Cheers,

Cangani

Replies