Quotes to keep me on track

Options

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    It comes down to a simple question: what do you want out of life, and what are you willing to do to get it?
  • horses7777
    horses7777 Posts: 165
    Options
    bumping for later, and thanks everyone!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My current two favorites:

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

"If if doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you."
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    you guys are amazing

pls keep the quote coming
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile pic:)
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    does any one else have any more quotes:smile:
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    saying "I ruined my diet with this meal, I might as well go all the way and eat anything from now on" is like saying "oh, I dropped my phone, I might as well smash it until it breaks."
  • ksweet71
    ksweet71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites: "Nothing tastes as good as being in control feels"
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
    Napoleon Hill
  • EIEIElenaO
    EIEIElenaO Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    "“The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.” Carl Rogers"

In my journey lately, I have found this shocking true!
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    we dont stop when were tired. we stop when were done.
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    To stay optimistic, which is a MAJOR point for me:

"An optimist is someone who goes after Moby **** in a rowboat and takes the tartar sauce with him." - Zig Ziglar
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight by starving yourself is like trying to get rid of weeds in a garden by not watering it.
  • purple_power61
    purple_power61 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    One day at a time..... it can get very discouraging to set time limits
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    Everyday you wake up is the day you are going to be fitter than yesterday. Even if that means just getting more sleep.
  • IHTSM
    IHTSM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
    Arnold H. Glasgow
  • murray292
    murray292 Posts: 32
    Options
    bump.
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    This one is my favorite and keeps me going everyday all day long

TEMPTATIONS ARE EVERYWHERE......VISUALIZE YOUR SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck have a great day
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    motivation.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    "Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good." Vince Lombardi

"Don’t fall for the crap that people are peddling on message boards, in magazines or on TV. Get your **** in order, and get your training in order. Start kicking *kitten*, and take out the crap that
    doesn’t matter. Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? **** you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit." Jim Wendler

"I only have one chance on this planet.

I understand that just because others are unhealthy it doesn’t give me an excuse to be okay with “Good Enough!” I understand that I need to surround myself with awesome people doing great things who want to kick complacency to the curb. I understand that every day is an opportunity to get a little bit closer to my ultimate level, and it’s my responsibility to live up to my potential.

Every day, I want to wake up happy and go to bed proud. I hope you want the same for yourself!" Steve Kamb

"Something in the universe loves me. Something in the universe loves the entity that is me. I would choose to call this something "God", a singular spark that dwells in the soul of every living being. If you look inside yourself you will find that spark too. You will. But you have to look deep. Love your faults. Embrace them. If God embraces them, then how can they be faults? Love yourself. You have to love yourself. If we don't love ourselves, how can we love others? And when we know what we are, then we can find the truth out about others, seek what they are; the truth about them. And you know what the truth is? The truth about them? About you? About me? Do you? The truth is, we're all perfect. Just as we are. God only loves that which is perfect and he loves you. He loves you because you are perfect. You are perfect. Just as you are." Gaius Baltar