The body you WANT - photos?

Options

Replies

• Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like just about every female posted here (any of them, they and you are all gorgeous), but I'm more focused on what I want to be able to do with my body.
    Like this:
    images_zps4eab4239.jpg
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That pole dancer. Mind, I don't want to be THAT slender... looks great on her but I'm too short to pull that off, and anyway I prefer a little softness. Not a lot, just enough so it looks like the tummy would be a comfy spot to snuggle. More I want to be able to DO that! My reward goal when I hit 180 pounds is a dance pole for my house... cuz that'd be the weight limit on most of the ones I've found that you can order and install at home.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd love to look like Shakira. I don't think I need to post pics as i'm sure everyone knows what she looks like! I have a similar shape, but I need to work on my stomach!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    It's interesting what body type appeals to us, but for me this is ghastly thin and very unhealthy.
    mary-kate-olsen-maxwell-snow-02.jpg

She looks like a Victoria Beckham wannabe here. Not a look i'd aspire to, but to each their own.
  • reginadelmundo
    Options
    I can't figure out how to upload pics!
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I saw her on tumblr and I died a little inside. My goal body. Hopefully, it's attainable for me.

tumblr_mebxcv5Y8W1rqlia6o1_500.jpg
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Elliott Hulse. Definately sets a good goal to work towards.

406915_512003955476456_1329825551_n.jpg
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    <
    my profile pic is my inspirational pic. Love GI Jane!
  • kidakiwi
    kidakiwi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cause its 4 in the morning and I can't sleep, I am going to give this another shot

http://pinterest.com/pin/155585362099335307/
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump-so I can view the photos later!!
  • candymara
    candymara Posts: 49
    Options
    *bump* in case anyone else wants to add more? These are great!
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    mary-kate-olsen-maxwell-snow-02.jpg

Just so you know Mary Kate Olsen has an eating disorder
  • dimsumkitty
    dimsumkitty Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Monika Jagaciak has my dream body. She has my frame, is almost exactly my height and goal weight. She started modelling really young, so she's famous enough that she keeps getting work even though she has sane, non-stick sized thighs.. ^_^

I won't ever have her face, but hopefully with work I'll get some way towards looking like that...

dior20rs11201193.jpg
    monikajacjagaciakbymaci.jpg
    http://fashionography.net/model/monika-jagaciak/
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    dwayne-the-rock-johnson2.jpg

The rock is mine. Maybe slightly bigger pecs than in this picture, but other than that about the same.

Think I have the body shape for it
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I know alot of peeople frown upon using celebs for inspiration but here goes: hopefully it works

Mariah-Carey.jpg
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    zwchmx.jpg
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    The body I want? Mine, thirty years ago. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    the_rock_bio_20130107_zps31aaf683.png

Oh...you meant to live in. Disregard.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    dwayne-the-rock-johnson2.jpg

The rock is mine. Maybe slightly bigger pecs than in this picture, but other than that about the same.

Think I have the body shape for it

I already called him, for completely different reasons :love:
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Tinypic is simply not having it right now, but I would def say Katy Perry for me. Slim but very curvy and feminine and strong but "soft" in a girly way. She weighs close to my goal weight and I even have the same eye/hair color combo. However there are, er, TWO BIG REASONS why I will never look exactly like her :P That's what padded bras are for I guess!!

I love this thread! Visual inspiration is fun and I really like seeing how different everyone's ideal is. I think it so important to remember we all have very different ideas about beauty!