8 months of using mfp...my progress so far with pic!

Options

Replies

• TOYAFIT2013
    Options
    wow! great job keep it up
  • alli2022
    alli2022 Posts: 2
    Options
    that is really awesome! keep up the good work. just you posting those pics gives me hope for myself b/c I probably look just like you but too afraid to take any pictures of myself. thanks for the inspiration!
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    your progress is awesome and really shows! well done and be proud x
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! If I had to guess I would think that I probably look like your middle picture and I'll be 5 months in tomorrow with almost a 35lb. loss. If you don't mind me asking what was your starting weight and your current weight?? Thanks & Congrats! Keep it up!
  • tabathavm
    tabathavm Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Your body looks almost exactly like mine! What was your weight in the pictures and how tall are you.
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone lacking motivation? Check it out! You are doing GREAT! Keep up the great work.
  • popefarms
    popefarms Posts: 69
    Options
    Awesome! I just started but I definitely thing I will take a picture so i can see the progress too! Thanks for the inspiration! One question - you outfit looks the same. You have to have gone down a few sizes - did you just get the same stuff for the picture?

No it's the same stuff...just fits differently now lol. Underwear aren't stretched to the max now lol...and bra is very loose around and doesn't fit very well. But it didn't fit good to start with lol...should have picked a better fitting one for that first pic to begin with!
  • popefarms
    Options
    Great job!!! If I had to guess I would think that I probably look like your middle picture and I'll be 5 months in tomorrow with almost a 35lb. loss. If you don't mind me asking what was your starting weight and your current weight?? Thanks & Congrats! Keep it up!

I'm 5' 5.5" and my starting weight was 220 lbs, middle pic taken feb 25th I was at 181.4 and the last pic was taken april 15th at 173.2 lbs.
  • popefarms
    Options
    Your body looks almost exactly like mine! What was your weight in the pictures and how tall are you.
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

Just answered that for someone else:smile:
  • Sleekit
    Sleekit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are looking so much smaller! Way to go! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • skcarrion
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your pics. Very brave! I am right around your starting weight, so you are definately an inspiratation to me. I have the same bra. haha.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options

I'm 5' 5.5" and my starting weight was 220 lbs, middle pic taken feb 25th I was at 181.4 and the last pic was taken april 15th at 173.2 lbs.

Ok. So you're a few inches taller than me as I'm 5'2 but my our weights are similar. I started at 217 and am at 182.6 right now.
  • tmiracle11
    Options
    Wow that's great! Nice job!!
  • michielee
    michielee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You look aboslutely AMAZING!!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! Congrats. Keep it up!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow you really look amazing!! Thanks for the little kick of inspiration :smile:
  • wizwitch
    wizwitch Posts: 82
    Options
    Great progress, thanks for sharing.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You look great!!! Congratulations!!! :happy: :drinker: :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!