Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

This man has no shame...

BigDog
BigDog Posts: 272 Member
I don't care what anyone says... This man is a shill and maybe even verging on evil. Watch this: http://youtu.be/CzUNmt0tvd8

At one point they actually say that this substance increases lean muscle mass! Unbelievable what they will say and people will believe. (SMH...)

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Yep.

Nothing new unfortunately.

I thought this post was related to me in some way . . . .
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member

Me2

*sigh*
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member

Me2

*sigh*
    Well, you are both shameless. I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member

Let me introduce myself to you...

m5QNwR8.gif?1
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    I was thinking... Another proven way to lose weight without diet or exercise is through Chemotherapy and Radiation. Maybe he should start promoting those miracle weight loss solutions...

Edit... Ooooh! I thought of another one. Tape worms! How come he doesn't push those? You can get those for free!!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member

Let me introduce myself to you...

m5QNwR8.gif?1

Taunto wins the internets today. Hi taunto!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    I don't care what anyone says... This man is a shill and maybe even verging on evil. Watch this: http://youtu.be/CzUNmt0tvd8

At one point they actually say that this substance increases lean muscle mass! Unbelievable what they will say and people will believe. (SMH...)

I have nothing to add to the conversation.

Your ticker makes me thirsty.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    I was thinking... Another proven way to lose weight without diet or exercise is through Chemotherapy and Radiation. Maybe he should start promoting those miracle weight loss solutions...

Edit... Ooooh! I thought of another one. Tape worms! How come he doesn't push those? You can get those for free!!

Tapeworms and chemo are good.

He might also suggest poverty and homelessness.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    I'm down for tapeworms lol