How to make time

Options
Just looking for some advice I really want to workout throughout the week but having a really hard time finding some me time. I work 40 + a week and I have a high schooler in sports with practice and games M-F and a two year old that is on the go from morning to night. By the time I get out of work I am already exhausted and then have to run to pick up my toddler and then run to pick up the high schooler. When I get home I am drained and have to make dinner get things around for the next day and then put the kids to bed. I should mention the reason all of this is on me is because their dad works out of town during the week. Just looking for advice from others that are in the same boat and manage to workout during the week any helpful tips or tricks for finding some me time during the week would be great !

Replies

• jgj0415
    jgj0415 Posts: 6
    Options
    Time is always a tough issue starting out. My best advice would be to do a workout from home instead of going to the gym. Insanity and other types of exercise programs are great for this and would allow you to be with your children. You are likely going to be exhausted at first but I know you will end up feeling more energetic if you can get in some exercise everyday. Good Luck!