Ugghh

Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
So I had to give up the shred because my ankles were killing me. So yesterday I did the 10 minute solutions slim &sculpt pilates and today I did the TurboJam learn & Burn. Just not feeling like either of these are not as productive of the shred. It is really discouraging.

I am one of those people that if I am going to do it I AM GOING TO DO IT and if I can't do it full force then why try?

grr.

Replies

• I feel the same you do with regards to if I'm going to do it I want to really exercise or why try, but we need to keep in mind that something is better than nothing.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Just han in there...maybe try other things....so you won't get bored....I do the biggest loser workout DVD maybe once a week, I walk/jog atleast once a week, ride my bike...do weight training....so I am never bored....also it tricks my body into not knowing what I am doing....and I love doing each now...I miss it if I don't exercise for a day..:happy:
  • jwage
    jwage Posts: 1
    I would rid of this attitude "I am one of those people that if I am going to do it I AM GOING TO DO IT and if I can't do it full force then why try?". The logic does not make any sense. It does not make sense to do nothing because you can't do it 100%.
  • dlasbed1
    dlasbed1 Posts: 1
    i understand your frustration...i threw my knee out a few weeks ago and have been hindered in my exercise...however there are still lil things i can do to at least do something even tho i cant do everything i normally do right now...hang in there and at least do a lil something...remember a little is better than nothing at all
  • kelewis
    kelewis Posts: 18 Member
    Learn and Burn is just to figure out proper technique for the Turbo Jam workouts. Do the 20 min workout on that same DVD. It's awesome, and very effective. I lost 50 pounds doing Turbo Jam, it works!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    It's good to change it up especially so you do something vs nothing. Keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.