Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 1 to Day 60 of ChaLEAN Extreme

2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    Great job and keep it up!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Amazing pictures..I hear this is a great program and wow you have the pictures to prove that....Great job... BTW- What picture program you use?

I wish there was a one program answer! LOL! i used the remove backgroud feature in Microsoft Word after inserting the photos and then coverted it to PDF/JPEG. That probably doesn't make the most sense but I don't know an easy way of doing it!
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    I, too, am doing CLX and love it. I didn't take measurements cuz I just couldn't handle knowing what they were at the time but I wish I had now. I'm seeing definition and gains in strength. Awesome program especially for those just starting any weight training. You look wonderful!!
  • I, too, am doing CLX and love it. I didn't take measurements cuz I just couldn't handle knowing what they were at the time but I wish I had now. I'm seeing definition and gains in strength. Awesome program especially for those just starting any weight training. You look wonderful!!

I did Slim in 6 before CLX and I totally kicked myself for not doing pictures and measurements. When I started CLX I promised myself not to do that again! Take pics now!
  • pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    U are such an inspiration, Susan!!! Hats off to u!!! u look fabulous! very good progress I must say...Chalene would be so proud of u!!!

Much love and hugs,
    Pdiddy!
  • wow, really great progress!! Love how you put your pics on the white background, you really can see the changes you've made!
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    You have made great progress!! Great Job! Keep up your hard work- you look fantastic!
  • misstflowers
    misstflowers Posts: 5 Member
    congratulations! You look fantastic. The results from your dedication and hard work show! :)
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    WOW those are amazing results! *makes mental note to check CLX out*
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 735 Member
    I just started Insanity last week but am already thinking about doing this program when Im done. Awesome results!!
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Wow, what a difference. Congratulations on sticking with it and getting those results! Kudos to you and keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!