that's it. i'm done.

Options

Replies

• cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    LOL. I bought one jar (my first ever taste of the stuff!) a few months back. Never touched it until a few weeks ago. I think it lasted a week. Never again!
  • iLoveMyAR15
    iLoveMyAR15 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I wanted to like it but it was way to sweet for me. Thank goodness i had only purchased a trial/snack size or it would have been thrown away.
  • Gordo1981
    Gordo1981 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    peanut allergy in the house, that's why we use it, and it is tasty!

we make it work, so I am okay with it, for now
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    then you should never try the Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie spread. OMG that stuff puts Nutella to shame, and I lived in Belgium so I know Nutella up close and personal :)
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm not huge on Nutella, but the various Speculoos spreads (aka Trader Joe's Cookie butter) that are out nowadays .... OMG. I could eat a whole jar of that sitting down, no sweat off my back.

It's even better on cookies :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Well good riddance. That stuff is expensive!!!!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Never tried it.
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I know- nutella is the devil in disguise, it just tastes sooooooo good on a sneaky teaspoon! x
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I got over any nutella cravings by watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENU9ZMEeww

Never wanted it again, LOL.

AWESOME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I've had to break up with Nutella and almond butter. Sad.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried homemade Nutella?
    Just... Gimme. All of it.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Nutella on a giant crepe with bananas or strawberries is my post half-marathon and marathon reward EVERY TIME. SO GOOD. I try to avoid eating it any other time though!
  • muayqis
    muayqis Posts: 72
    Options
    I have never understood the nutella madness. I'll take PB any day. I must be a non responder.
    just a couple months ago, i started really loving it. i've eaten a whole jar within 3 weeks.
    GAH. this madness needs to stop.

3 weeks? Man, I have that s*** gone within 2 days!
    i can (and have in the past) managed 2 jars in less than 6 hours, together with other easy to digest food.
    thankfully don't really suffer for cravings for the stuff though, otherwise we really would have a problem!
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    made homemade Nutella this weekend - gave ALMOST all of it away as gifts. You think the commercial stuff is addicting, you should take this!
  • felinaslp
    felinaslp Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    this was my little girl eating her first bread with Nutella. She's trying to get the Nutella off without the bread :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9BPqWkZIwM
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it. Not a fan of hazelnut anything, sooooo, I'll pass. Plus the color is absolutely disgusting looking. Meh.
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I got over any nutella cravings by watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENU9ZMEeww

Never wanted it again, LOL.

AWESOME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

crap...now I not only want some Nutella I want to see if I could eat a whole jar all by myself in one sitting too. LOVE that stuff!
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Confession- I used to take a spoonful and stir it up in my coffee.

I know! I know!

Naughty.:embarassed:
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Chocolate PB2

http://www.bellplantation.com/products/4-pack-chocolate-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter.html

Peanuts, not hazelnuts, and not nearly as rich an creamy but satisfying nonetheless. And it's 45 calories per 2 tbsp.
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    I first had it in France on a homemade crêpe w/fresh-from-the-market strawberries. Still one of the happiest memories of my life. :drinker: