Options
    Great job and keep it up!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    Amazing pictures..I hear this is a great program and wow you have the pictures to prove that....Great job... BTW- What picture program you use?

I wish there was a one program answer! LOL! i used the remove backgroud feature in Microsoft Word after inserting the photos and then coverted it to PDF/JPEG. That probably doesn't make the most sense but I don't know an easy way of doing it!
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I, too, am doing CLX and love it. I didn't take measurements cuz I just couldn't handle knowing what they were at the time but I wish I had now. I'm seeing definition and gains in strength. Awesome program especially for those just starting any weight training. You look wonderful!!
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    I, too, am doing CLX and love it. I didn't take measurements cuz I just couldn't handle knowing what they were at the time but I wish I had now. I'm seeing definition and gains in strength. Awesome program especially for those just starting any weight training. You look wonderful!!

I did Slim in 6 before CLX and I totally kicked myself for not doing pictures and measurements. When I started CLX I promised myself not to do that again! Take pics now!
  • pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    U are such an inspiration, Susan!!! Hats off to u!!! u look fabulous! very good progress I must say...Chalene would be so proud of u!!!

Much love and hugs,
    Pdiddy!
  • jtempalski
    Options
    wow, really great progress!! Love how you put your pics on the white background, you really can see the changes you've made!
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You have made great progress!! Great Job! Keep up your hard work- you look fantastic!
  • misstflowers
    misstflowers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    congratulations! You look fantastic. The results from your dedication and hard work show! :)
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    WOW those are amazing results! *makes mental note to check CLX out*
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity last week but am already thinking about doing this program when Im done. Awesome results!!
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. Congratulations on sticking with it and getting those results! Kudos to you and keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!