starting to lose weight

Options
I had a really tough past year.. losing my brother and having a miscarriage took its toll on me. I knew I was gaining weight but not as much as i really was. I just stoped caring. I want to pick it back up and lose weight. im not sure exactly how but im worried ill fall off track. I have been trying to eat healthier and excersise. I'm looking for motivation and people to talk too. so if you wana chat im here!

Replies

• VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have had your share of challenges! Glad you getting yourself on track!

Feel free to add me!
  • army_wife22
    Options
    You can add me. we can keep each other motivated
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I'm trying to lose weight too and I'm nervous that I will loose my motivation. The hardest part for me is picking the right food, sometimes it's so much easier to just order food rather than making dinner. Also I am trying to not eat any starches for dinner and on, and that is proving to be difficult. And I'm trying to keep at 1200 calories a day. I lost my brother 6 years ago this summer, it never gets easier. I'm relatively new to this site and I'm trying to get the best usage from it with the message boards and friends. I'll add you and hopefully we can help motivate each other!
  • Cgarcia214
    Cgarcia214 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thank you guys! message me whenever as will I. I am so excited to have some motivation!