Umm.. Thanks?

Options
2»

Replies

• GottaHavePav
    GottaHavePav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You should ask him what he meant by that. We often hear what we want to hear or what we think they said. And sometimes what they are trying to articulate just doesn't come out right. Before assuming...ask!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Could possibly be he likes fat girls. Whats wrong with that?

This. My husband has lost 20 lbs and I miss his sexy tummy <bag>... I just like big dudes- skinny ones are easily broken. Nothin wrong with that. I'd ask if it bothers you!
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just so everyone knows, she already replied and he didn't say it the way a lot of you are thinking he did :) He was being sweet.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    ^I believe you misinterpreted her response :)
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Could possibly be he likes fat girls. Whats wrong with that?

This. My husband has lost 20 lbs and I miss his sexy tummy <bag>... I just like big dudes- skinny ones are easily broken. Nothin wrong with that. I'd ask if it bothers you!

I tell my hubby this all the time. He has always been really thin and I thought he started looking better when he gained about 10-20lbs :) Before he was just TOO skinny!
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oiii my child's father says crap like this sometimes. I always assume he means it as a compliment and he doesn't understand why that'd be offensive.
    I send him this picture a lot in this type of situation:

tumblr_mg3zf1s62z1qga2t4o1_500.jpg

AHAHAHA. stealing this.
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    He means he thinks you look great no matter what you weigh, or that he even prefers the curves.
    My bf is the same way - he says I don't need to lose weight, which actually makes me mad *lol* I just sat down, explained myself and he said he understands, still thinks I am "sexy" as is but will a - support me or b - keep his mouth shut *lol*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!