Day 3 week 2 and already feeling good.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Day 50 today :drinker:
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I bought it about a week ago, and just started Monday... OMG I dont know what I was thinking, but Im excited about results!

Hang in there. You can do it.
  • 17forbes
    17forbes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Would love to start this but DVD Set is a wee bit to pricey. :sad:
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I want to start. But my trouble is getting any consistency (through no fault of my own). Is this something that is only available online, or do they sell it in stores as well?

I have seen it at Walmart
  • rboyd16
    rboyd16 Posts: 4
    Options
    i plan to start on monday......i am super excited and looking forward to it....i have a lot of pounds to shed
  • doc500
    doc500 Posts: 5
    Options
    I want to start. But my trouble is getting any consistency (through no fault of my own). Is this something that is only available online, or do they sell it in stores as well?

Contact me for help. I am a coach.
  • duong4395
    Options
    On last 3 weeks of insanity
  • lucky5552
    lucky5552 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1st week of insanity..add me
  • jbuffham
    jbuffham Posts: 3
    Options
    10 days left in Month 2!!!
  • 17forbes
    17forbes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sorry we don't have walmart in Ireland:smile:
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    day 4 today....needed it, not so intense
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Day 51 done this morning :heart:
  • EmilyWillBeSlim
    EmilyWillBeSlim Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Im nearly finished week 4, but i only have 3 weeks left till my holiday and would love to feel better in my bikini.
    What do you all think about skipping the recovery week so that i can complete 3 weeks of month 2 rather than only 2??
    Thanks
  • abbotini
    abbotini Posts: 7
    Options
    Day 17 done this morning. Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs... woweeee I was sweating by the end of it!!

Unfortunately, I'm still not noticing any results visibly. I didnt take my measurements at the start, only thought to do this on day 12, so will start taking regular measurements to check progress. I dont like to look at the scales cos I think looks and measurements are more important!

Was speaking to a friend who is a PT, and seems my calorie intake of circa 1,800 is too little and may be part of the reason I'm not losing much weight/fat. So, I'm gonna try boosting my intake up to ~2,200 and see if I start to shed some fat! He also pointed out my complete lack of greens! So... that's something I need to introduce into my diet!
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im in the middle of week 3, hanging in there and loving it. I'm with you! :o)
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 11: Cardio Recovery. Ha!! My legs are a shaky mess on Cardio Recovery days! Those squats and lunges are killer! :-)
  • jaymesjourney
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 today :) I'm about 60 pounds over weight and its TOUGH for me! I have to modify mine since I have a herniated disc in my lower back along with life-long knee issues but I'm still doing it at my own pace and burning lots of calories! I still haven't taken any "before" pictures...guess I'll have to do it tonight before my workout! Cant wait to see results!
  • ChrisAntony
    Options
    I am also not seeing movement in the scale but feel so fit . I am also 48 and to see definition in my arms and feel tight in my core area is huge for me. It was really hard to get away from weighing myself daily. I am averaging about 75 minutes of exercise a day and trying to stay in the 1400 calorie range. Insainity is the best...I am addicted.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of my third week!!! If anyone doing Insanity and needs support,friend request me! Also, if you are curious about what it is all about message me! :)