Insanity

Options
Who is doing Insanity and who wants to start?

Replies

• HydroTerra
    Options
    Started this morning....
  • knmohn
    knmohn Posts: 2
    Options
    Started this morning
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for two weeks but I twisted my should and had to stop :(

I am ready to start it up again though
  • ugmf12
    ugmf12 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Recovery week for me! Month 1 was tough but I'm super ready to start month 2!!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I want to start. But my trouble is getting any consistency (through no fault of my own). Is this something that is only available online, or do they sell it in stores as well?
  • sucg
    sucg Posts: 36
    Options
    Everyone on here seems to be doing insanity but i've never heard of it before. What is it, i want to give it a go . . I think . .:smile:
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm starting today!
  • ugmf12
    Options
    Everyone on here seems to be doing insanity but I've never heard of it before. What is it, i want to give it a go . . I think . .:smile:

Google or YouTube Insanity workout. Its from the same company as P90X (Beachbody) and unlike P90X where you utilize weights/bands, Insanity is more cardio driven. Its really tough but such a great burn! I got my *kitten* handed to me big time in month one but I got some decent results.
  • sucg
    sucg Posts: 36
    Options
    Gonna check it out right now, thanx guys :happy:
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Starting week 2 -- it's exactly what it sounds like... INSANE! But I love it.
  • accoladeuk
    Options
    im 4 days into month 2. Its amazing. fittest i've ever felt and still over 3 weeks to go :)

ITS TOUGH though.
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    im 4 days into month 2. Its amazing. fittest i've ever felt and still over 3 weeks to go :)

ITS TOUGH though.

I've heard month 1 is only there to get you ready for month 2... and that month 2 is where you'll see all the results. I'm excited to get there!
  • jensmith1984
    Options

ITS TOUGH though.

I've heard month 1 is only there to get you ready for month 2... and that month 2 is where you'll see all the results. I'm excited to get there!

Month 2 is where I saw all my weight loss. Month 1 built up muscle for me since I had none lol. I loved it and I am starting it again next month!!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options

Yep me too. start recovery week tonight after work..
  • mrsartis1
    mrsartis1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am! ans so as my husband! =) Insanity day 1 today =)
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options

ITS TOUGH though.

Month 2 is where I saw all my weight loss. Month 1 built up muscle for me since I had none lol. I loved it and I am starting it again next month!!

Okay so I was wondering why they said month 2 is when the magic happens. I am starting my recovery week this week then onto month 2. I am so excited...
  • jensmith1984
    Options

ITS TOUGH though.

Okay so I was wondering why they said month 2 is when the magic happens. I am starting my recovery week this week then onto month 2. I am so excited...

I think it is because you have worked in Month 1 to gain more muscle (which burns more fat) and that you know the workouts better so you are able to dig deeper through them and they add more of the killer Ab workouts lol. Wishing you the best luck and greatest results!!
  • the1captain
    the1captain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Into the final 3 weeks. Month 2 definitely will kick your butt! Just do the best you can. No one expects you to do all the workouts perfectly without the odd extra break to "shake it out". If you can, why are you even bothering with insanity in the first place? You are already an Olympic athlete. lol
  • ugmf12
    Options

Yep me too. start recovery week tonight after work..

Me too!! Did you see any results from Month 1? I had small changes but not that much on the scale :/
  • Bhabs10
    Bhabs10 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Started this morning.. hoping to actually stick with it through the end!