How?

Options
I've done metabolic damage due to an ED I have.....it's not the common types....it's a mixture of working out a lot and restrictive eating habits and calories and other macros....(you can read my page for more info)

Ever since eating more about a month or two ago, I gained around 6 - 8Lbs of pure fat. My lowest was 89Lbs and now I am 95Lbs but look like i weight around 125Lbs or more...... :( ( I have pictures) I lost a lot of my muscles due to low calories for about three years and working out a lot (burning a lot more than I thought...). I ate more and tried to lift heavier in hopes of rebuilding my muscles but I got weaker and gained the fat....

How can I lose this fat without losing more muscle and gaining even more fat? And yes, I am going to an ED clinic soon...I'm waiting for them to call me to tell me when I go in for my first meeting.....I'm so scared. I don't look like i have a problem now since I don't look like I'm 95Lbs....I should have asked for help when i was 89Lbs....at least my weight was lower and it actually LOOKED like I needed help.......

Replies

• japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help but I'm not an expert and and expert is what you need. Getting into the clinic and seeking professional assistance is the first step and you've started down that path. You need to focus on get back in healthy shape. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    You don't appear to have gained much, according to your pictures. You may have a bit of body dysmorphia, stemming from your ED. You are doing the right thing in seeking professional help. Good luck
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    You need to just bite the bullet and focus on rebuilding. SS + GOMAD. You won't lose any more fat without building muscle first. You can worry about losing fat later.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I looked at your pictures, and you don't look to be a 125 pounds. You still look thin and sickly.

Hoping that the clinic helps you.
  • Lexandrea
    Lexandrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the responses.