Alright I'm Doing It

Options
Today is the Day I will wear my First TWO PEICE in public, I'm nervous as all get out! However I have a wonderful loving Husband, who doesn't see me the same way I do in my warped head. I still see myself at 260. When going Suit shopping the other night:sad: :embarassed: :mad: :grumble: He refused to buy anything that covered me up, " you look great I want to show you off" must have been said at least a hundred times. I am grateful and thankful for such a wonderful and loving Husband, who has been more supportive/positive about my weight loss than what I have been for myself, because of him I am getting to a point in my life where I am begining to feel comfortable about my body and I have never felt that before. SO off to Tubing down the GUADALUPE I go.

Replies

• kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Today is the Day I will wear my First TWO PEICE in public, I'm nervous as all get out! However I have a wonderful loving Husband, who doesn't see me the same way I do in my warped head. I still see myself at 260. When going Suit shopping the other night:sad: :embarassed: :mad: :grumble: He refused to buy anything that covered me up, " you look great I want to show you off" must have been said at least a hundred times. I am grateful and thankful for such a wonderful and loving Husband, who has been more supportive/positive about my weight loss than what I have been for myself, because of him I am getting to a point in my life where I am begining to feel comfortable about my body and I have never felt that before. SO off to Tubing down the GUADALUPE I go.
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    YAY!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Have fun and enjoy yourself!!!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! That is awesome. (and VERY brave!!!!)
    have fun
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and do not be shy... embrace life with your new bikini body!

Have fun! :tongue:
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :happy: I did it and I felt so comfortable! THIS is what I love about TEXAS nobody cared what you looked like or what you were wearing, they were just glad you were there to join in on the fun!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    *whistles*

We want a pic!!! (and by we, I mean...uhm....Tami!)