Completed 30 DS

Options
aperradise
aperradise Posts: 90 Member
I completed 30 DS yesterday. I did it every single day for 30 days. I lost 12 lbs and 10 total inches. 30 DS really improved my fitness and endurance levels. Stick with it, it works!!!!

Replies

• bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!

last night was day 1 for me :flowerforyou:
  • keets502
    keets502 Posts: 34
    Options
    L1D2 here! I'm loving it so far - even though the cardio is kicking my butt (sad!!) Can't wait to get to the end and see my results.

Congratulations on completing! That is an amazing loss of #s and inches! Go!!
  • cassieoscar
    Options
    Well done! im on day 5, really enjoy it as its only 20-30 mins, its actually putting me off my gym classes lol

Though I have been missing days so its more like day 5 when I should be on day 8/9, still doing classes or walks on the missed days so im hoping for good results!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!

I've been trying to will myself to give it another go... I tried it last year, but it was about a month after I'd started Zumba and hasn't done anything before that... I actually really hurt my shoulder and it took a while to heal.

A year later (and minus 28lbs and 34 inches) I think I can handle it on top of my Zumba classes... I'm just a little scared. lol

Your post/update just pushed me into doing it. Thanks again!! :flowerforyou:
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Kudos on finishing! I just finished L1D3 and it's almost staggering how much easier it gets every single day. I can't wait to see what my waist AND endurance are like after I finish. What are you planning on trying next?
  • Nicola06041985
    Options
    i cant wait to start this but still waiting delivery! :-)
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I would like to do it I started it but I cant do jumping jacks because of the ladies being to big and it hurts
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I need to start this again, my problem is, I cant do it every day due to work commitments, I work in the hospital doing 12.5 hr shifts on a busy ward and could just not be bothered working out after this, so maximum days a week for working out for me would be 4, not ideal, I know but in the words of a famous supermarket "every little helps" :laugh:
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I am currently in the middle of 30DS (L2, D5). I was starting to get bored and unmotivated towards the end of L1, but am really enjoying L2, even if it is kicking my butt. Glad to hear you got good results, I'd be happy to finish it with half those numbers (scale hasn't gone down at all since D1 :ohwell: )
  • mangomango21
    mangomango21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and I hope at the end of it I have results as good as yours! Well Done. Also one question how long did you do each level before moving a step up?
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Great job!
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing and your results! I will be starting it this coming Monday! I am still waiting for it to arrive. I'm excited to start. I have never taken before and after pictures but I will be this time. I normally can't see my progress but everyone else seems to be able to, so I am going to fix that :)
  • Dieting_Jen23
    Dieting_Jen23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 30DS yesterday..hoping it'll be here tomorrow. Planning on doing it 5 days a week (on the other 2 days, I go to a Body Combat class and a Body Attack class). I hope that won't affect the results too much. Getting excited, I've heard good things about it. Still scary though, but the holiday countdown is ON!
  • beebop85
    beebop85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to do it I started it but I cant do jumping jacks because of the ladies being to big and it hurts

Your best investment would be a great sports bra! Maybe even try wearing two I feel your pain (literally)

Good luck!
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies and congrats!! ! I hope I can inspire others! I did each level for 10 days. I didn't take any days off. I hated level 2 but I loved level 3 LOL. I'm doing P90X now and want to do C25K as well.
  • abcdmomof2
    abcdmomof2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Side steps with arm raises is a good replacement. I also had larger ladies (untill November when I had my reduction) and this is what my trainer had me do
  • abcdmomof2
    abcdmomof2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Also, new to this....what is 30DS?? the 30 day shred?
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I'm on day 8 and I plan to keep going!!
  • katinachaos
    katinachaos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see someone losing weight AND inches! I was looking through other threads and some people were gaining weight but losing inches and I'm still at the point where the scale going down is what's motivating me. I really need to get measured!

As for the no jumping jacks, I can't do them either, so I do the butt kicks and punches and just jogging in place when it gets to be too much for my knees or boobs. Any movement is better than sitting still. I'm only doing it 3 times a week or so, but my endurance is getting better. I also just learned all the sets and downloaded an interval timer app and programmed the workout into that, so I can do it to my own music without having the urge to punch Jillian or slap the snot out of Natalie. It makes the workout much easier because I had started to recognize by what she was saying how long I had to go, now I can sort of get in the zone without someone telling me "You're almost there!" when I'm nowhere near "there", lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!