Today's NSV- What's yours

Options

Replies

• RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I need to go and buy a new belt ! I've lost nothing off from bum or boobs yet, but my waistline is coming back and shaping nicely. I used to be hourglass shape before I had children and the few extra pounds never bothered me much as I still had very good shape overall. After I had children all extra weight stayed around my waist. I never realised how much I missed me waist until now, my whole sillouete is changing, even though bum is still the same size!

Nobody else has noticed yet apart from my husband.

And another one, I'm starting to see a hint of my old cheekbones again!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    yesterday while putting away laundry - decided to throw out the only pair of pants that just barely fit when I started MFP - broken zipper and all!

also last night day 1 30DS

Yahoo:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • bdeezy3396
    bdeezy3396 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My cholesterol level is now within the normal range!!!!!
  • daynation
    daynation Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When I tried on some shirts yesterday, I realized that I am no longer a large. Now I am a comfortable medium.
  • lvbor
    lvbor Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My cholesterol level is now within the normal range!!!!!

Now that is fantastic!
  • jaymesjourney
    Options
    Last night when doing Insanity my yoga pants fell off!!!
    It was a great feeling!
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Someone brought me a couple of pictures of me that I had no idea were even taken. This is the first time in a long time that I have seen pictures of myself and not just wanted to cringe... or throw up. All that hard work is finally paying off! I am feeling and looking like myself again!

Share your NSV. I would love to help you celebrate it!!

Same here! I saw a photo that was taken last week at an event I attended and realized that my body is changing.

Another one I had this morning is that I finally made some significant progress on the scale! : )
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feeling good =)
  • GraeKat
    GraeKat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I put on my sexy Victoria's Secret panties. . and they were BAGGY!!!! My husband took one look at me and said, "Sweety, there's something wrong with the crotch on your panties" LOL I still have a hard time trying to decide if I just washed them too much. . or I've really gotten too small for them.

And just yesterday one of my best friends (who I hadn't seen in almost three weeks)and I were out to lunch and she said I was her motivation/inspiration to get moving more.
  • GraeKat
    GraeKat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I went to visit my son this week end. He purchased a house a year ago. When he bought the house, I went to visit and met his neighbor. The neighbor had a long conversation with me about my gardening ideas for my son's house and what he should do about his yard. I helped make him make a garden plan. I had not seen the neighbor in a year. I am now 30 pounds lighter and my shape is very different. Yesterday, while in my son's garden, the neighbor came out on the deck and commented how much he had enjoyed meeting my son's mother. I sort of looked at him oddly and asked, " you mean you enjoyed meeting me?" The neighbor blushed and said, "Oh, are you his Mom? You look so much.....(now he blushed more). I just laughed and said, " thinner? Healthier?" The much younger neighbor just chuckled and exclaimed, "Yeah!!!" It was a great NSV moment!

Great!!!! :heart: :drinker:
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Mine was last night. I did 4 clapping pushups!! I remember when I could barley do 6 regular pushups.. I can do 20 now!! Getting healthier and stronger, one day at a time:smile:
  • booklvr52
    booklvr52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your stats are amazing! What an accomplishment!
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I can wrap our bath towels completely around me again!! No more gaps at my stomach/hip area!
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I posted about mine here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/963011-my-little-nsvs I can't type it out again or I'll probably have to kill my bloke :wink:
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My blood pressure is 105/72. My resting heart rate is 64. I'm getting healthier!
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My 7 year old daughter said she wanted to do Race For Life with me because she wanted to be "fit like mummy".
  • daria225
    daria225 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know this may seem like the silliest of all NSVs out there but...

The ladybug on my ticker is no longer touching the starting line, by a long shot, that makes me feel like I'm on my well on my way to my goals and what I'm doing is actually working. I am unbelievable happy about this. :)
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just this morning in the car, I thought "Boy, the seat must be moved back too far" because my stomach was no where near the steering wheel. Then I checked on where my foot was in relation to the gas pedal and realized the seat was in the same place as usual, but my stomach hasn't been touching the steering wheel for a while. I think it took so long to notice because I have been wearing my usual coat and sweater when I drive, so there has been extra bulk there. Anyway, there is now a good 3 inches of space between my belly and the steering wheel, when it used to touch!
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I buttoned my "dream jeans" today!!! No WAY am I wearing them anywhere yet but HOLY cow! They're the ones I stored in the top of my closet because I would never see that size again. I am sooo ridiculously proud of myself!
  • TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can wrap our bath towels completely around me again!! No more gaps at my stomach/hip area!

Awesome! I was marveling about this myself not too long ago! The littlest things keep me motivated! Keep up the great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!