What is everybody's goal?

Options

Replies

• sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I want to get back to a healthy weight and get in shape before I have baby #2. I was way out of shape when I got pregnant with #1 and it's 10x harder to lose that old weight (not baby weight) after you have a baby. Plus I just wanna feel good about myself and be healthy and happy for my kid(s)!! :)
  • Larry_Lane
    Larry_Lane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just to eat healthy and drop a few pounds.
  • KMiller880
    KMiller880 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lose some more weight (24 pounds so far!) and then maintain a healthy lifestyle (less processed foods, more activity, more water).
  • mrskight2011
    mrskight2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To lose weight and not have to take any of the medications that I had to start taking after gaining the weight :) To be healthy again!
  • Lessz
    Lessz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    To lose weight and head off some of the disease associated with being overweight. A healthier lifestyle change !!!
  • knottyceltic
    knottyceltic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to ultimately lose weight and be in the normal range for my age/height/gender. I have a good sum to lose too. I started at 289 pounds and need to be around 130/135 pounds. I've lost 50 so far but still have a long way to go.
  • wibbley74
    wibbley74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    to lose weight and have more choice about what i wear and where i can shop

there is a real gap in the market for stylish big girl clothes that don't cost the earth and i got sick of it
  • AliciaIManiotis
    AliciaIManiotis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine is all of the above and to go to the doctor and not have them tell me I need to "trim down."
  • bpanagakos
    Options
    Losing Weight is at the top of my list. Need to eat healthy, take care of my heart. Plus I want all my energy back. It's been gone for quite a while now.

Remember why you started and be strong!!!!
  • dziak1
    dziak1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started this week. At first it was definitely weight loss but I love the way this keeps track of my nutrition. I have been using Weight Watchers App but I love this app and it is free and so much information. I'm really excited! :wink:
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10-15lbs, tone up for summer. I'm currently 10st 3lbs
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Weightloss and fitness for me -- longterm lifelong change!! :happy:
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    For me, it was about getting fit before i turned 40. I turned 40 in feb, and am pleased to say i met my goal. I still have maybe 6 or 7 lbs to lose, but I know that will come off. I am now a bit of a gym addict and go at least 4 times a week. On my non gym days, I still do an at home workout. I also have a dog and he gets at least 2 good walks a day. In total, I have lost 50 lbs. I have taken a career break to allow me the time to focus on this, but I think i am ready to get back to work now :)
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    All of the above, losing about 100 lbs.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Increase functional & athletic fitness.
  • cheryljanine
    cheryljanine Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    weight loss. turning 50 at the end of the year and I have always dreamed of getting down under 150. I've got 3 pounds to go but keep swimming around the same 3 pounds. I will get there, I've lost 14 since June 2012, and these last few pounds will come off. My goal is 145 or less but right now I"m just looking for 150. Started on this site at 160. :smile:
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I suppose first goal is to get into the overweight bracket. Was about to go into morbidly obese category, lost 44 pounds so far aiming for 70.

Going to be a grandad in September so need all the health and energy I can muster!
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    to sleep with every bird in this thread
  • Gonewithdoubt_
    Gonewithdoubt_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was 140 and now im 129. I want to get down to 110.
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    mine is to change my body shape, I'm currently 115lbs, 5"2 and pear shape., my upper body is small however all the weight sits on my hips, so I'm working on burning that fat and toning up!