30 Day Shred success?

Options
2»

Replies

• amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! Such a difference. You look great. Just started again after a very long time and your pics are inspiring! thank you!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I am fixing to move to level 3 (I've taken a break since it was easter weekend and now TOM is just around the corner but I am starting level 3 tonight)

10042_889689932794_1791037507_n.jpg

I started out at 187 and I am already down to 179.6lbs! Not 100% on recent measurements seems how I haven't taken any since I started level 2. Hope this encourages ya!

oh my gosh! Such a difference. You look great. Just started again after a very long time and your pics are inspiring! thank you!
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 30 yesterday. I lost a total of 12 lbs and 10 inches. :)
  • sksgooch
    sksgooch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How long is the workout for 30 day shred? Can you access all videos online for free?
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i have 6 days left but i here are my before and progress pics. i didnt take measurements and i wish i would have taken a pic when i actually started. i have lost about 8 pounds.

heres day 6
    53d9d124-61ac-407f-b698-da4152df46e8_zps96983a17.jpg

heres day 15
    21d047d5-5211-467b-b552-9044a3502f52_zps95f5e9ba.jpg
  • sksgooch
    sksgooch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: How long is the workout for 30 day shred? Can you access all videos online for free?
  • popefarms
    popefarms Posts: 69
    Options
    :smile: How long is the workout for 30 day shred? Can you access all videos online for free?

With the warm up and cool down it is just over 27 minutes. The main workout is 20 minutes. You can find the videos on you tube for free:smile:
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm on my second round of 30 day shred. My profile pic is at the end of round 1. I noticed a great improvement in every area of my body, but my arm-strength was crazy. If you look through my pics, you see the difference from my arms before and after. The workout was a great success for me.
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 30 yesterday. I lost a total of 12 lbs and 10 inches. :)

That is great! Good Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!