C25K + Jillian Micheals Dvds...wanna join?

Options
2»

Replies

• DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Yes i am going to also try and run M,W,F and do Jillian T,T,S and have sunday as a rest day.

I have never done ripped in 30. Ill do level 1 tonight!

Plus a friend of mine is a personal trainer and she has me doing a core challenge 2 times a day.

I've already done 30DS and Ripped in 30 all the way through so now I just go through a different level each day and mix it up. Once in a while I might throw in Jillian's Killer Buns and Thighs....because it hurts so good lol!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    I'd love to join you! I'm following JMBR, I'm working in phase 2, weeks 7 and 8. Im also in week 2 of the C25K, I downloaded the NHS app. My schedule is:

M- JMBR
    T- JMRB
    W- C25K
    Th- JMBR
    F- JMBR
    Sa- C25K
    Su C25K
    I know I need a rest day and I take one when i need it so not every week looks like that. I have about 8lbs to lose still and am eating 1700 cals a day based on scooby's calculator. Hopefully this will help me shift these last pounds!!
    Great, welcome! Looks like a good solid schedule.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Alright, first week of C25K in the bag woohoo!!! The Tenative plan is C25K on Mon, Wed, and Friday (and possibly a 4th run on Sat or Sun, depending on plans), Ripped in 30 on Tues and Thurs, and either Banish Fat Boost Metabolism or No More Trouble Zones on Sat. In addition, I'm going to throw in a Jillian workout on the mornings that I'm able to roll my butt out of the bed soon enough. Did Jillian 30DS level 1 this morning and I'm doing C25K week 2 day 1 this afternoon....gotta get crunk!
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am dong 30DS with Jillian right now and P90X just to change things up a bit. I haven't heard of her Ripped in 30? Is that
    a DVD package that you can buy. I like to have an assortment of DVD's, Insanity, Rev Abs etc. just to keep things interesting and
    at my age I need to keep active for alot of reasons besides trying to look good.
  • levelheadedgirl
    Options
    Planning on starting this exact thing on May 1st, after I finish 30 Day Shred. Really looking forward to starting C25K!
  • MimiLovesHorror
    MimiLovesHorror Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Currently I am doing W2 of C25K and loving it! and i am on D3 of Gillian's 30 day shred. So far I did a run and the shred in one day and OUCH does it hurt ! I am thinking of combining running with arms/back weight exercises one day and 30 DS the next day, just so that my legs get some rest once in a while.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    I am dong 30DS with Jillian right now and P90X just to change things up a bit. I haven't heard of her Ripped in 30? Is that
    a DVD package that you can buy. I like to have an assortment of DVD's, Insanity, Rev Abs etc. just to keep things interesting and
    at my age I need to keep active for alot of reasons besides trying to look good.

Ripped in 30 is another dvd, similar to 30DS but a little more advanced. It's a perfect dvd to start after you finish 30DS. There are 4 20 minute workouts, I love it! I switch up her dvds a lot. I've got 30DS, Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Killer Buns and Thighs, and Extreme Shed and Shred. I am thinking of buying her kettlebell dvd, yoga dvd, and the new release but I can't remember the name of it. I love all of her workouts and I know they work...it's how I lost the baby weight the first time :)
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Planning on starting this exact thing on May 1st, after I finish 30 Day Shred. Really looking forward to starting C25K!

So far so good on C25K, good luck getting started and let us know how it's going for you! :)
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Hi there!
    Currently I am doing W2 of C25K and loving it! and i am on D3 of Gillian's 30 day shred. So far I did a run and the shred in one day and OUCH does it hurt ! I am thinking of combining running with arms/back weight exercises one day and 30 DS the next day, just so that my legs get some rest once in a while.

I'm on Week 2 day 2 of C25K today and am doing Jillian workouts on my off days also. Keep us posted on how this routine is going for you :)
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Already got my Jillian workout in the bag this morning....Ripped in 30 level 3. Dude, "bear crawls" followed by "duck walks" are a BEAST!!! OOOOUCHIE!!!! Everyone have a wonderful day!!!
  • cdnmummy
    cdnmummy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! This is exactly what I am doing now! I have at least attempted most of JM videos. I love them! I want to try doing the Body Revolution, but I am in the middle of a plan for myself, so perhaps in a few months I will do that one.
    My current schedule looks like this:

M-c25k and swimming
    T-Ripped
    W-Ripped
    Th-c25k
    Fr-Ripped
    Sa-Ripped
    Su- rest

I am almost done level 2 of ripped, and last day of week 4 c25k is today.
    Add me if you'd like!
    Good luck everyone!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Hey! This is exactly what I am doing now! I have at least attempted most of JM videos. I love them! I want to try doing the Body Revolution, but I am in the middle of a plan for myself, so perhaps in a few months I will do that one.
    My current schedule looks like this:

M-c25k and swimming
    T-Ripped
    W-Ripped
    Th-c25k
    Fr-Ripped
    Sa-Ripped
    Su- rest

I am almost done level 2 of ripped, and last day of week 4 c25k is today.
    Add me if you'd like!
    Good luck everyone!

Looks like a good, solid plan! Let us know how it's going for you! :)
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Just wanted to pop in and see how y'all are doing! Happy to report that C25K is going very well for me so far. Hope everyone has an awesome day!