to bench 90% of bodyweight
    to squat 110% of bodyweight
    to deadlift 150 % of bodyweight
    to do 5 pull-ups with good form

... for a start.
  • SigneKaber
    SigneKaber Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose about 80 pounds. "Age" has arrived and it wreaks havoc with the metabolism, as do hormonal changes.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    To push my limits and get more fit than I ever was; strength/muscle.
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose weight & get toned. Even if I don't get down to 117, if my legs & butt get toned i will be happy. Of course getting down to my goal weight would be a PLUS :tongue:
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have lost 43 lbs so far and when I started this lifestyle change I just wanted to lose weight. Now I am really loving the toned look I am starting to get! I want to be fit and sexy!!!!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    To not be fat. I don't like fat.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    BMI that is not obese ( < 30 ) or a bodyfat % in the normal range ( < 25% ), whichever comes first!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    To get to the weight on my drivers license, build muscle, and go down to a size 12 in clothes. I want to do this while developing a eating/exercise lifestyle that I will maintain when I get to my goal. This means that progress will be slower, but I'd rather make this a lifestyle change than just get to a certain number.
  • kathrynsmcmullen
    Options
    My goal is to look good in all the clothes I have. My goal is to be able to wear a bikini. My goal is to keep getting all the compliments from my friends and family telling me how skinny i've gotten. My goal is to lose 13-25 pounds. I've lost 4 since i've been on here, and 12 since i've started.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    First lose weight i have already gotten my type 2 diabetes under control (no more meds) and next get my blood pressure under control. Doc told me i am closing in on getting the pressure meds and the cpac for my sleep apena out of my life.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    To have chicks worship my body.
  • tierre1
    tierre1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose weight, build muscle and sustain a healthier way of life. My highest weight ever was 167. At my last doctor's visit I weighed in at 162 and felt extremely fat. I was depressed and trying every dam diet pill you can think of. I learned about the South Beach diet. This was my jumpstart! In the first two weeks I went from 162 to 153. After two weeks I began eating all the wrong foods again and went back up to 155. I then found this site Myfitness. It has allowed me to take control over my weight loss journey and sustain it. My end goal is to weigh 125lbs and I feel more confident then ever before that I will meet this goal in the next couple of months!
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    To honor the sacred Adonis by taking on his form on earth. To shake the very heavens with my divine beauty. To earn the jealousy of the very Gods themselves! Let no mere mortal call me his equal!!!!!
  • Juniper617
    Options
    I'm getting married in July. The picutres taken that day are going to be with my and my family forever. I don't want to look at them and think "jeeze my arms sure look flabby". I want to look amazing at my Wedding!!! oh yeah... and get in shape
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    All of the above. Now if I could just force myself to eat more veggies...
  • MandiRae1005
    Options
    My goal is to get to a healthy weight for my height, and learn how to change my lifestyle for the rest of my life!
  • RooBug88
    RooBug88 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My goal is purely to be healthy and live a long life. I want to be able to run a mile without feeling like I'm dying, I want to be a healthy mom when I have kids someday, and I want to be a good role model for my family and friends (most of whom, like myself, are overweight or otherwise unhealthy). Weight loss is just a pleasant side effect to a healthier lifestyle :D
  • StephReinhart
    Options
    All of the above!
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    To lose b/f while gaining muscle, not easy :(
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I want to be lean and healthy. I have been fluffy for to many years and decided it needed to end.