Who farted?

Options

Replies

• wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I like to fart to see the impression on my cats face. Seriously.
    He makes the BEST face.

surprised-cat-eric-hacke.jpg
  • leigh8679
    leigh8679 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When I was in college my boyfriend lived on a 24 hr quiet floor in the dorms. One day he was helping me with a paper and he stood up, bent over at the waist, and let it rip. It was so loud they heard it on the other side of the dorms! People actually came by to congratulate him on it! He also got fined $20 for a noise violation. That was the day what he calls "the rectal cannon" was born.
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    When I was in college my boyfriend lived on a 24 hr quiet floor in the dorms. One day he was helping me with a paper and he stood up, bent over at the waist, and let it rip. It was so loud they heard it on the other side of the dorms! People actually came by to congratulate him on it! He also got fined $20 for a noise violation. That was the day what he calls "the rectal cannon" was born.

:laugh: rectal cannon :laugh:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My cats used to rip some rank ones when we brought them home for the first time. It was the crappy dry food they were fed at the rescue we adopted them from. Once we switched the food up, their gas went away. But man, did they rip some terrible ones!

:laugh: damn dry food.....broccoli is my dry food and I pull major RANK when I eat it :laugh:

Broccoli is definitely my gassy trigger. lol
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Farts are funny. Period. Anyone who says they're not is lying.

My daughter (16 months) has recently started laughing every time she farts.

My favorite story is the time my sister and I were sitting on our hardwood bedroom floor playing a board game. She let one rip. It was one of those long, bouncy, vibrating farts. From downstairs, you could hear my mother remark to my father 'Ooh, 'ark at them fireworks!'
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    thanks for the giggles :) i'll let out a few SBDs at work but when i get home, i unleash the beast.

:blushing:
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    fart.gif
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I've crop dusted the 6th grade hall. During class change.

JM
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdC_uU5ohcvont5JFOG-6u0CvBLmxoDXw54FyQJLJDg04DgIn7
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ~~giggles~~ ...my mom lives around Milton, I'll know who to look for if it happens while I'm shopping down there.... ; )

You name the date and the Walmart I will load up on broccoli the day before :laugh:

Haa...Too cute...it's a date...~`` giggles~~ I'll definitely let you know....I may have some ammunition of my own.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I was 14 and at cheer practice. We were sitting around, discussing something. I tried SO HARD to hold it in. It was painful. But I couldn't hold it and a little one escaped, audibly. Imagine about 15 other 14-15 year old girls bursting into fits of squeals and laughter, which made me start to giggle, which made me lose ALL control of the remaining gas.

More squeals. More farts. This went on for about a minute. The longest.minute.of.my.life.

It seriously made its way into our end of year "yearbook" of sorts, for the cheer squad. The "Remember Whens" is the section it was called. Lots of lovely memories from our year of cheering together listed on the page. Until I saw "Remember when...Carol farted"

That was over 20 years ago, and I still squirm at the awful memory. I share with you today. You're welcome. :blushing:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fart-in-a-Smart-car.jpg
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    OMG...I have tears! :laugh:
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Many years ago I visited a friend in San Francisco and planned on taking a red-eye flight home. Before being dropped off at the airport, we stopped for some really authentic Thai food. Well, I guess it didn't sit too well with me, because by the time I *got* to the airport the emissions had started - silent but deadlies. Really deadly.

Needless to say, I pretty much let loose the entire 4+ hour flight home...really had no choice as I couldn't hold them in. I felt pretty bad for those seated around me.
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    OPTIMIST: The guy with diarrhea chancing a fart
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: This thread is awesome!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    My best was pretty recent. I was driving my 14 year old son and his gf to drop her off at home and I had a monster brewing. Once I realized I couldn't make til we dropped her I let that bad boy rip. So then I locked the windows and turned the fan on high. Was a clam bake from hell! They just about peed themselves laughing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Nothing funnier than a fart in a space suit.

Who_84c996_2760450.jpg
  • Ashwee87
    Options
    Dont-fart-in-a-suit.jpg
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    The best story i have was a few years ago when my brother bought a fart machine. For some reason we decided to put the noise part in his pants and have him walk the streets ahead of us while e decide who he was gonna 'fart' around. (Giggling about this as I type :) Some of the best ones:

1) [good] We were walking through the store where we bought the machine and my bro walked through a group of older ladies. Dad pushed the button and it let out a juicy one. A few snickered. Most looked appailed

2) [better] Walking down the street and the broster walks by these really cute girls.. As he was walking up to them he was looking back pleading with his eyes for us not to push the button. Which made us do it. He "let out" a huge drawn out fart, he then grabbed his butt and high tailed it into the public bathrooms a few feet away. Girls were laughing hysterically.

3) [best] We were walking down the opposite side of the street where two seriously burly biker type guys were sitting on a bench chatting. My brother quite obviously stood to the right of the bench.. "let one rip" and walk away As the rest of my family passed (grams, grams, ma, pa and me.. We heard them say.. " Did that seriously just happen... The little s%&* just bombed us... What the heck" They looked really pissed and aeriously disgusted so we had to stop and let them know what really happened. We were all laughing hysterically as we walked away leaving the guys in tears and with side splits from laughing so hard. Was a great day.

Oh a smelly note.. My bf loves to let off some nasty ones AS SOON as we wake up. I am gagging as we get dressed.

Fat machine just got added to my Christmas List...... hahahahaha
  • Ashwee87
    Options
    My best was pretty recent. I was driving my 14 year old son and his gf to drop her off at home and I had a monster brewing. Once I realized I couldn't make til we dropped her I let that bad boy rip. So then I locked the windows and turned the fan on high. Was a clam bake from hell! They just about peed themselves laughing.
    You are an AWESOME dad. Just sayin. xD