Stay-at-home mom!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm a 28 yr old stay-at-home mom to a toddler and a 5 year old Kindergartener! Both boys have me on my toes and in constant movement. I'm about 35lbs from my first big weight-loss goal. I'm not new to eating well or fitness, but I do need motivation and encouragement to keep going or I get side tracked easily :/.

Replies

• BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM to a 5 year old and almost 2 year old. You can add me if you'd like! We can motivate each other!!
  • elliedubz
    elliedubz Posts: 18
    Options
    Heyy I'm Elizabeth 24yo and also a stay at home mom to an almost 9 month old
    I'm having a lot of trouble burning off this baby weight and I'd love some new friends and motivaters who know what its like being a sahm ..its WORK lol :) feel free to request I'm relatively new to mfp
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    My son is almost 6 and my husband works so much, so I'm alone a lot. It's so tempting to just eat, so I'm trying to eat better. Also throwing in exercise again since I have a little free time while he's in school.
  • sdpicard
    sdpicard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom currently homeschooling five kids aged 6-14. I'm new here, too. Feel free to friend me!
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a stay-at-home-mom as well, but to an 8 month old girl.
  • Shawnna_H
    Shawnna_H Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home Army wife/mom of 4 kids and prior Army....and same here not new to it either but my last big weight loss was 2007 and did it by myself then....but since then i went down hill slowly deff. need some modivation and and a bit of help this time around.
  • rosejb08
    rosejb08 Posts: 1
    Options
    I stay at home with my 17 month old daughter.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom too. I am 33, I just registered here today.
    14, 12, 9, 3 yrs.
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 20 month old and an almost 5 year old!
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom with a 1, 8, 9, and 13 yr old. You can add me if you'd like. :0)
  • mein2007
    mein2007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM as well. My kids are 2 and 5. :) Feel free to add me.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm primarily a SAHM too. I have two little girls.
  • pregweightgone
    pregweightgone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm an expat SAHM mom working to get the weight off motivation needed. :smile:
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Full time SAHM to an almost 2.5 year old boy! I've been on this journey for almost 1-year (my track-versary will be 06/13/2013)! Anyone who's serious about health and fitness and needs extra support and encouragement is welcome to request me! Please add a note in the request! ????
  • felicityfancypants
    felicityfancypants Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 6 year old girl and 2 year old twins. :) Add me if you like.
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am currently on maternity leave. Not sure if I will be going back to work yet. I have 3 boys ages 11, 3 and 6 months. I am very supportive and know how hard it is to eat healthy with kids.
    My name is Danielle.
  • JenevaMarie
    JenevaMarie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to my little man, who is almost 6 months old and I also have an 8 year old daughter :) Any mommy's in need of more support please add me as well :)
  • acstander
    acstander Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been a SAHM to my 3 little ones (5, 3 & 6 months) but am going back to work next week. :( Now trying to figure out how to squeeze my workouts into my new schedule! Anybody who needs extra motivation; feel free to add me!! I know I need all the help I can get!
  • Runningnorth
    Runningnorth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom as well with a 2 and 4 year old. I am currently training for a half marathon. I have lost 36 pounds so far and I still have about 10 pounds that I would like gone. If you want to be friends for motivation then feel free to add me.
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    SAHM here too. My oldest son is 5-1/2 and my youngest is 22 months. They definitely keep me hopping. I reached my weight loss goal in December, but I continue to use MFP for planning/logging and because of the great community. I'm happy to provide support if you want to add me.