Confessions of junkfood junkies

Options

Replies

• abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have to make a terrible confession that i haven't eaten any junk for for the past 1 year.....

Unfortunately i have developed a thing called as "controlling temptations"

Maybe you should develop a thing called "not being a condescending, sarcastic, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, egotistical jerkhole" :)

i didn't realize that leading a disciplined lifestyle makes you a jerk :)..hehehe
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have to make a terrible confession that i haven't eaten any junk for for the past 1 year.....

Maybe you should develop a thing called "not being a condescending, sarcastic, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, egotistical jerkhole" :)

i didn't realize that leading a disciplined lifestyle makes you a jerk :)..hehehe

Nope, not leading a displined lifestyle. Feeling the need to throw your perfect lifestyle in the faces of people confessing their weaknesses does.
  • Lil_Linds
    Lil_Linds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Binged on gummi worms, a donut, coffee cake and kinda want to die now. I was following a clean eating diet and fell off the wagon hard today :(
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options

Can you control the temptation to be a d!ck?
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options

Nope, not leading a displined lifestyle. Feeling the need to throw your perfect lifestyle in the faces of people confessing their weaknesses does.

Okay! Okay! i take back my statements! i shouldn't have commented on this thread! people here are just too sensitive
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Valarie. Yesterday I ate a Cadbury Creme Egg. By myself. On the couch.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a sugar free fudgsicle, some dark chocolate toffee espresso beans, 2 pieces of chocolates with caramel in them .... and a tasty beer. :)

Totally off topic - Silverinc, we have the same ticker photo. Just thought it was cool! :D

And I thew away my bag of twizzlers in the trash can under my desk this morning....

.... only to retrieve one later on. I hope that's the lowest I go. Digging junk food out of the garbage.. :blushing:
  • Cassie_70
    Options
    I think this is magnificent!! I was able to control for a long time and lost it. I am now working at regaining the control! I see others didn't like your comment but I found it to be motivating!! Controlling temptations not letting the temptations control me!!! I will remember this the next time there is a temptation in front of me! Control it Cassie, Control it!!

http://sportsbrasspandexandsneakers.blogspot.com/2013/04/discipline-not-desire-determines-your.html
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I ate cadburys fruit and nut. not a chunk, the whole damn 250 g bar. it's slightly bigger than the packages amazon send dvds in.

And I don't care!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I must confess, yesterday I ate a handful of caramel cremes. :noway:
    a handful? .....amateur.
  • JT_Taylor_99
    Options

I was able to do it and lost 75 pounds, but now that I am fit and healthy I choose to indulge in my weakness every once and while. Be careful my friend for one day that statement about controlling temptations will come back and bite you in the *kitten*. It happens to everyone at some point!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

abe-king.gif?w=529
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Wow, great for you. Feeling superior now?

Thank you for saying what I wanted to say....no one is perfect
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Wow, great for you. Feeling superior now?

@mnishi Honestly, stopping at four thin mints IS "controlling temptations" in my book. :ohwell:
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Can you control the temptation to be a d!ck?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

To actually contribute to thread: There are some baked cheetos on my menu tonight... (but because they are baked, do they really count?) :drinker:
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I ate the little leftover bits of pop tarts my kids left yesterday.

I have been assured that little leftover bits have no calories and don't count
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I had two mini almond joys after lunch. 85 Cals in a 17g bar. Obscene. But so, so tasty.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Currently eating a Lindor truffle!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I once ate a bag of Hershey's semi sweet baking chips. Worst idea ever.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    3 no bake cookies just now... and some Jimmy Johns