Replies

• LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
  • Tami22
    Tami22 Posts: 56
    Options
    Yeah it's working!!! I haven't figured it out yet-how to post it that is!! Congrats on the baby too!!! :)
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Babies make me go awwwwwwwwwwwww..... :) Big congratulations to you, mama!
  • ktcarr82
    ktcarr82 Posts: 18
    Options
    Ok, so how did you get your ticker on your page? i have tried and tried and all it shows up is the web address for where I made my ticker.
  • dmmfan2
    dmmfan2 Posts: 14
    Options
    ktcarr82....I was having the same problem with mine and my tickers both start out with a u. try using a different one when you set it up
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awwww.....congrats!!!!:heart:
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ktcarr -- You just go to the tools thing and create your ticker...which it sounds like you've done. Then you copy the one that has at the beginning of it. I hope that helps even just a little.
  • Tami22
    Options
    After you copy it (the website for the ticker), where do you paste it for it to post?
  • Tami22
    Options
    Oh--I just realized you have a to copy and paste it to the end of your reply every time you make a comment somewhere...Hmm..thought I would be able to permanently have it come up after replying...oh well... :)

911446.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Oh--I just realized you have a to copy and paste it to the end of your reply every time you make a comment somewhere...Hmm..thought I would be able to permanently have it come up after replying...oh well... :)

911446.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Nope, you don't have to do that. At the top of the message boards (home-recent posts-my topics-signature-search). When you copy and paste the link...paste it under the signature section and it'll show up on any post you make.