Three months of crossfit before/during/after photos

Options
13»

Replies

• lunabella76
    lunabella76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congrats! Tomorrow I will be completing workout #5 of On Ramp. Can't wait to really get going! Your results are very motivating!
  • JayGetsFit
    JayGetsFit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation! Congrats!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Crossfit really agrees with you! What an amazing transformation :)
  • taramaclaren
    taramaclaren Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am starting an intro to crossfit course at my local box on Thursday - thanks for posting such inspirational pictures! Really looking forward to checking it out!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! you look AWESOME! gotta love crossfit!!!!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    tumblr_leoswyja5u1qangpe.gif
  • 6550mom
    6550mom Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job and inspiring pics. Congrats- you deserve that awesome body as you have obviously worked hard and focused on your goals! I look like your before and often wonder if I can really make significant changes and get the body I want. This is great inspiration. Did you mention how tall you are? If so, forgive me as I must have missed it.
  • Catcooper
    Catcooper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Just finished my free week of Crossfit. Was worried at first because of how exhausted I was after the first 2 workouts. But after today's workout I felt much better and decided to sign up for 10 weeks. Thanks for posting, helps to see what the end results could be!
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I like how CrossFit hatters still have to fit in that little jab about how they hate it... lol

Great job girl! You have done amazing and I love the post. Keep up the great work!!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4zpHC0dxWPfZBGXAtyaHt8pjn_nk2cQ8J4eO23QXo1JBsZPVnCA
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!