Working out and getting healthy daily

JenS0301
JenS0301 Posts: 37 Member
I have been up and down with my weight. Working out here and there. Having good days and really bad days with eating. For the last 3 weeks I have been making myself workout daily. I am falling in love with working out and eating right. I havent noticed a big difference in my body nor have I lost much weight. I know it takes time and devotion to shred this unwanted weight. I have been making small goals weekly and have hit everyone perfectly. I also have motivated friends to start working out and that makes me feel great. I hope I start seeing improvements and weightloss to keep this motivation going. I would love new friends and help through this tough road ahead of me. :o)

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    keep up the hard work and im sure you will see the results!
  • As long as you stick to it, the results will come. I've been working at it for about a year now, and seen the my weight move all over the place. Keeping at it, being aware of your choices (and the consequences), and forgiving yourself if you slip... are huge in the end. You've got this.

Feel free to add me.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    What is this "tough road" you speak of?
  • JenS0301
    JenS0301 Posts: 37 Member
    Keeping up the motivation and stay on track with my weight loss. It is a struggle to balance my kids activities, my husbands activities, and my workout goals. I am still going strong and workout as much as I can. It isn't much of a struggle now as it is a hobby of mine. I thought I would never be the person saying my hobby has become working out. I have found a new love for walking/running and I am so thrilled to find it. :)