40's and lots to go

Options
I'm in my 40's and have lots to lose and with a bit of luck, lots of years left. Any other 40 plus with a little work to do?

Replies

• mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I turn 47 tomorrow and have about 100lbs to lose feel free to add me as a friend:-)
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and working on strength training and fat burning. Feel free to add me!
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and I can say with great certainty that you can get in to as good a shape as any person half your age, or even better if you sit down, find a good strategy and really map it out step by step and then follow through; all-the-way. It's going to be a bumpy ride but the view is pretty damn good at the end of the weight loss road. Good luck.
  • Shim2013
    Shim2013 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi, I am 42 this year, feel free to add me :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi 43, and working on it everyday, you are more than welcome to add Me, all friends welcome
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am 41 it is easier to gain but I am trying to stay fit and added weight training-it makes a big difference!
    Any friends welcome
  • FitToBeKim
    FitToBeKim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I will be 43 soon and working on it ! Feel free to add me :)
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Not 40 quite yet, turning the big one in August, but I do have 113 lbs left to go.
  • darylewb
    darylewb Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm 43 and am working on loosing about 30 pounds. It isn't as easy as when I was a kid. :)
  • groovyreba
    groovyreba Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and have about 50 pounds to lose.