Options
Hi all! I joined on the advice of my nutrionist. I've been diagnosed as "pre-diabetic," so I'm taking this as a wake up call since diabetes runs rampant in my family. Lots to go, but like they say "One day at a time."

BTW - anyone know of an accurate brand of scale and where I can pick it up? Last one I had wasn't all that great, but I am on a budget.

Thanks and take care!

Replies

• harmonymaxon
    harmonymaxon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like the biggest loser scale it's a bit pricey but I've had it for 3 years and it is still spot on! Good luck and make it fun if you can get thru the first month you'll be ok;) and just remember its learning a new lifestyle not dieting!
  • traceysierrawhitney
    Options
    I just started today too! I don't know where you live or how tight your budget is, but a lot of churches, schools, grocery stores and recreation centers have scales. I think as long as you continue to weigh yourself in the same place, you will be able to track your progress.

Another place might be Bed, Bath and Beyond and print a coupon for 20% off!

Good luck!
  • harmonymaxon
    harmonymaxon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like the biggest loser scale it's a bit pricey but I've had it for 3 years and it is still spot on! Good luck and make it fun if you can get thru the first month you'll be ok;) and just remember its learning a new lifestyle not dieting!
  • rogerscar1
    Options
    Thanks all! I did get a 20% coupon from BB&B in my email. Guess I need to go check it out! Have a great week end everyone!