My Boobies

Options

Replies

• Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    No! I lost weight a few years ago, before I got pregnant. I went UP a cup size. I lost all of my baby weight and then some in 2012. I go up, yet another cup size! These bras are expensive and it is so annoying.
  • dayr1993
    dayr1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    It depends did the heavy chest come on whilst the weight was? I have been the same cup size for 4 years but my back amd dress size have increased and decreased 2 sizes in that time :S I wont be loosing mine unless there is no where left to take anythimg else lol
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I think kohls and victorias secret will do a professional bra fitting... As for losing them... when I lose weight, I usually have plenty of extra room in my "A" cup bras, which right now are perfect...
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Loss of boobs? This thread makes me sad:brokenheart: :cry:
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    DD to an A. I don't mind....I got sick of having butt crack chest coming out of my shirt.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    My breasts (granted it has been like a year) have EVENTUALLY started to snap back up, but not without the stretch marks. DD>A def made my boobs look like nut sacks, but my hubby told me the other day that they are looking perkier as time goes on. Give it some time....but it may take more than you think.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    DD to an A. I don't mind....I got sick of having butt crack chest coming out of my shirt.

You have amazing muscles. They are seriously awesome.However, the loss of DD is tear worthy. Considering you replaced them with muscles, however, I guess the damage is mitigated. Great job :)
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I fall for this every time,.
  • tnjfucci
    tnjfucci Posts: 1
    Options
    after only losing 10 pounds noticed a difference in my cup size, went from large C to a B. down 20 pounds now and thankfully they haven't gotten any smaller so far ;)
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My girls have gotten a little smaller, but they are still proportionate to my body. And I've actually gone UP in cup size. As your band size decreases, your cup size usually goes up. Strange concept, but that's just the way it works. (Big cup size doesn't necessarily mean big boobs. It's how the framing of the cup fits in relation to the band size, which is where the support comes from. I got fitted recently at a bra boutique, and learned A LOT about bra fitting!)
  • rae27_au
    rae27_au Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ah thanks girls this is reassuring. Yes I have big girls but I like them and have been worried that I may loose the one part of my body I am happy with. Fingers crossed :blushing:
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    i went from a 42 dd/ddd to a 36 b/c depending on the bra.. :( yes i miss mine
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I was convinced my weight loss would go anywhere but my boobs because I was a C at the age of 13 and although I was chubby, I was not that big. BUT, with 33 lbs I have shed 4 inches (maybe more, been a few lbs since i checked) and I think I've dropped from a DD to a D, THANKFULLY! I'm only 5'2 I'd like to be a low D or C.
  • angelsingin4jc
    Options
    Honestly, it depends on your genetics. My grandmother, for instance, lost no weight in her boobs when she lost 50 lbs. I tend to take after her (we're even the same bra size) and I've noticed I don't lose cup size, just band size. I started at a 42DD and am currently a 38DD.

If your girls are getting in the way during workout, I recommend you double up the sports bras. It helps a lot with keeping them in place!
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

WOW! I hope I don't go past a C, but they are becoming WAY more proportionate to my body and I look so much better in shirts :) I really don't give a **** what the boys say, it doesnt hurt to run as much anymore :)
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I lost 52 pounds and went from a 44DD to a 38DD.. the cup'eth still run ova! Lol
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yes, 48DDD and currently a 36D
  • Ibystron
    Ibystron Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i only lost ~ 10 lbs but i had to go and buy new bras :( even though it was only one cup, they arnt as plump as they once were heheheh its very unfortunate.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I haven't had to purchase a new bra as of yet...but ive lost an inch in the bust. :blushing: