Working on a new me...

Options
Hello Fit Friends

Just thought I would share some more updated photos of my fat loss journey. The photo on the left is me at 20 and the photo on the right is me yesterday (30).

Eating clean, lifting heavy weights, cardio and discipline was all it took. If I can do it then you can do it too!

I have to post up a link to my Facebook Page "The Baking Mad Gym Addict" because I don't know how to upload photos. If some techie whizzkid could help me out I would really appreciate it!

Feel free to add me as a friend on my Fitness Pal! I am always on the search for positive fit friends!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day and happy training!! xXx

This is the pic here https://www.facebook.com/TheBakingMadGymAddict?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=479260485479507&set=a.465050386900517.1073741831.418282054910684&type=1&theater

Replies

• McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    looking great!
  • kirstenr0719
    kirstenr0719 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are soooo amazing! You look fantastic! :)
  • kkushion
    kkushion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! How long did it actually take you to be where you knew you were fit?
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should cringe at old photos - you were very pretty then as well :smile:.

That said, you're obviously smokin' hot right now!! And you can see that you've been working VERY hard!

Good job pretty lady!
  • BakingMadGymAddict
    Options
    I guess I knew I was fit when I could do full press ups and chin ups...I have still got a long way to go though! x
  • BeautifulMess20
    Options
    This is SO inspiring! You look so beautiful! Great job :) I JUST found My Fitness Pal, and I'm really hoping it works for me! I'm not overweight...in fact I'm "underweight", but I've got some body fat that NEEDS TO GO and I really want more muscle! :) It's time!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!