Boston Today!!

All fellow Cambridge, Boston, and Watertown residents, be safe and be careful! A very scary day today. I hope they catch this guy!!

Replies

• prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Thoughts and prayers from Alabama!!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Moved to CT from Boston 7 years ago. Scary stuff!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    What a crazy thing to wake up to!! I was getting ready to head to the gym (in Cambridge) when I noticed the million texts and e-mails from my school in Boston and work in Cambridge....Now just glued to the tv =/
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Is very scary! I can't imagine what the residents are feeling right now! Thoughts and prayers with you all from KY!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Thoughts and prayers from Alabama! Y'all stay safe.
  • Melissakay1222
    Melissakay1222 Posts: 74 Member
    Sending good thoughts and lots of prayers from Indiana!!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    If you're an introvert prepared to be annoyed by some of the descriptions of at least one guy from fellow students. "They were so popular, outgoing, friendly, and normal we're so shocked, blah blah."

Cause only us introverts are ticking timebombs. :grumble:
  • Sending all my love :heart:
  • bevtyndall
    bevtyndall Posts: 72 Member
    be safe...prayers from New York!
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    Prayers to you all from Missouri!
  • We heard the gunshots last night. I have friends who knew them, I went to the same gym as them. On the news is right down the street from my house. So scary. I'm still checking in with family. My phone was crowded with texts and voicemails as well
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    ItsFinallyHappening Posts: 65 Member
    Yes be safe. Let me tell you I AM SOOOOOOOOOO IMPRESSED with the law enforcement community. I cannot believe they were able to identify two suspects out of the thousands that were at the marathon and HOW FAST they were able to find them. I'm so impressed. Kudo's to every single person working this case - out on the streets and on the insides answering every call and tracking every lead. You all are amazing people, thank you for all you do.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    If you're an introvert prepared to be annoyed by some of the descriptions of at least one guy from fellow students. "They were so popular, outgoing, friendly, and normal we're so shocked, blah blah."

Cause only us introverts are ticking timebombs. :grumble:

News outlets need drama. Seriously. They think that terrorists wear different looking clothes, stay introverted, are not educated and "look" the part. Whatever happened to common sense.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 854 Member
    :flowerforyou: Thought and prayers from West Michigan! Stay safe please! Extra prayers for all the law enforcement involved, and blessings on those who have sacrificed the ultimate to serve and protect! God Bless Boston!
  • LarryWorrall
    LarryWorrall Posts: 18 Member
    Thoughts and prayers to all in the Bostone area.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 854 Member
    Yes be safe. Let me tell you I AM SOOOOOOOOOO IMPRESSED with the law enforcement community. I cannot believe they were able to identify two suspects out of the thousands that were at the marathon and HOW FAST they were able to find them. I'm so impressed. Kudo's to every single person working this case - out on the streets and on the insides answering every call and tracking every lead. You all are amazing people, thank you for all you do.

^^absolutely, what she said!^^^ :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    ItsFinallyHappening Posts: 65 Member
    We heard the gunshots last night. I have friends who knew them, I went to the same gym as them. On the news is right down the street from my house. So scary. I'm still checking in with family. My phone was crowded with texts and voicemails as well

Please follow the police instructions. Stay inside and don't let anyone in. The rest of the COUNTRY is watching on tv and is praying for all of your safety.
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    We're all thinking of you. Boston is one of our favorite cities and we've been glued to the news all week.
  • armishia
    armishia Posts: 34 Member
    Prayers from Georgia. I have a best friend who lives in Dorchester.
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Prayers and thoughts from across the pond - I think the whole WORLD is keeping its eye on what's happening. I've been updating the news page at work all day... stay safe - let's hope it's over soon...