30 day shred results (with pics)

Options

Replies

• julyssas
    julyssas Posts: 22
    Options
    You look great. I hope I have the same results as you when I finish my 30 days :-)
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am on day 2, and looking forward to seeing results!
  • Chameleongal
    Options
    Great job! Awesome results.
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!! Keep up the hard work girl, you're killing it!
  • Lillypearl62
    Lillypearl62 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Excellent results. I plateaued for awhile and started 30DS this week. Today was Level 1 Day 4. It is amazing how quickly the body can respond. I weighed in today and finally dropped a pound and my tummy is looking a little smaller.

Thanks for posting your results...it gives me encouragement to carry on!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good job!
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You are an inspiration. I am built similar to you and wondered if I can really tackle my trouble areas. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • TMcSter
    TMcSter Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You have motivated me to clean my living room so I have place to do it.
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That is such a difference in 30 days! I'm hoping I'll have some great results like that when I finish. It's not looking promising though at the moment lol

On a different note. You could be my doppelgänger, it's insane how much you like me from the side, with your hair and glasses like that. It really freaked me out lol

Keep up the great work, your doing awesome!!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!

I didn't have high hopes when I started, just determination. I think taking rest days every 4 days or so really helped. I also skipped around ... Did level 1 for 8 days, then level 2 for 6 days, level 3 for 6 days, then the last 10 days I did whatever level I felt like. I used 3 lbs weights and also 8 lbs weights.
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You've convinced me, 30 Day Shred is in my near future.
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Amazing- what a difference in 30 days!
  • SandraleeW
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 two days ago - I didn't make it all the way through week 1 the first time - but the second day I made it all the way through! It is a low impact sort of slow workout - but it REALLY works every muscle!
    Don't be afraid - I have fibromyalgia and was scared before I started - but when those muscles are sore, it feels good to know that they are there, and getting the attention they need! Good luck, you can do it!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 two days ago - I didn't make it all the way through week 1 the first time - but the second day I made it all the way through! It is a low impact sort of slow workout - but it REALLY works every muscle!
    Don't be afraid - I have fibromyalgia and was scared before I started - but when those muscles are sore, it feels good to know that they are there, and getting the attention they need! Good luck, you can do it!

thank you for this! I am encouraged that it is low imact
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I agree with some others, that looks like more than 2 inches!! You must have really gave it your all to get such good results!!
  • nsre1976
    nsre1976 Posts: 19
    Options
    Good Work!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing difference in 30 days!! Wow!! You go girl!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success!!! i am on L2, Day 10. I took measurements last night & have lost 4.75 inches overall. that includes 2 inches in my hips & .75 in my waist. i was pretty excited about those results!
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    U look awesome. I just got 30 day shred. Thank u for motivating me to start it. Cause I was a little scared I am not going to lie but looking at your results... WOW
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!